Forums
Posted By: coops STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 7:56pm
There is a stray grey and white that has been hanging aorund my home for months now .It is very timid but i cannot take it in as my elderly cat is upset .
I have a picture but do not know how to publish it
Posted By: Mark Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 8:09pm
Coops CAPS in a Subject or text in a message is Rude as its read as Shouting.
Please see New Members forum.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 9:28pm
Originally Posted by coops
There is a stray grey and white that has been hanging aorund my home for months now .It is very timid but i cannot take it in as my elderly cat is upset .
I have a picture but do not know how to publish it

There was someone on here who'd lost their cat a while back that I believe was grey & white. I can't recall who it was though frown
Hopefully they'll read your post and will get in touch to find out if it's their cat.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 10:11pm
Here's a step-by-step guide to adding pictures in your post;

1. Click new post, type in your words.
2. Click upload manager.
3. Click browse and find the pic you want.
4. Click on the pic, click open, click add file, click done adding files, and then click submit.

IMPORTANT! Each picture must be 640x480 resolution size, and no bigger than 2MB.
Posted By: granny Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 10:26pm
Coops,this is very sad. You first posted this in April, really thought it's owner had been found. Do you know if it is male or female, young or old and is it still as timid as it was ?

What with the winter months ahead, it needs to be homed before then, and with a lot of love.
Posted By: FayePlayer Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 15th Aug 2013 10:46pm
I have lost a grey and white cat. It was 2009 she went missing in wallasey. Her name is Jelly and she would be 4 years old now. Please could you put a picture on or send me one via email if it's a she you have found it's [email protected]. I am replying on phone so can't put a picture on it won't let me. Thanks in advance, if it's not my cat hope you find it's owner.
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:27am
No idea how old or what sex as it is timid , it has the quietest cry
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:28am
tried to mail you but it bounced back i will try and add picures here
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:30am
Apologies no offence intended i just wanted it to stand out
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:38am
Pictures re stray grey and white cat added now Fingers crossed it's owners can be found
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:41am
I have posted a picture now fingers crossed
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:42am
Thank you i have uploaded a picture now so hpoefully someone will come forward .
Posted By: coops Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 7:47am
This si the stray grey and white cat very timid quiet little mew

Attached picture PHOTO 2.JPG
Attached picture PHOTO 4.JPG
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: STRAY GREY AND WHITE CAT NEEDS A HOME - 16th Aug 2013 9:21am
well he/she looks to be very well fed despite being a stray ! I hope the owner is found soon smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral