Forums
Posted By: nightowl black and white cat with sore leg - 7th Aug 2013 8:31pm
The cat that has been visiting our house for the last 2 months has turned up tonight with what seems to be a very sore/injured leg it is curled up asleep on the bench in yard.
can anyone give me some advice
thank you
Posted By: Willo_ Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 7th Aug 2013 8:33pm
Originally Posted by nightowl
The cat that has been visiting our house for the last 2 months has turned up tonight with what seems to be a very sore/injured leg it is curled up asleep on the bench in yard.
can anyone give me some advice
thank you
RSPCA National Control Centre
0300 1234 999
Posted By: nightowl Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 7th Aug 2013 8:37pm
Thanks willo
I dont have credit on my phone at the moment so i cant phone
its a lovely cat and must have a home as the collar has been changed recently but i havent go a clue where it is from
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 7th Aug 2013 10:34pm
Originally Posted by nightowl
Thanks willo
I dont have credit on my phone at the moment so i cant phone

Can't you email them? Their address is rspcawirral@btconnect.com

Or leave a message here? clicky
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 8th Aug 2013 6:03am
Can't you borrow someone else's phone or use a public phone box??????????????
Or just simply ask someone else to phone for you!
Posted By: WLH27 Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 8th Aug 2013 9:52am
the rspca have put a post on their facebook and have asked you to call NCC 0300 1234 999 or just take the cat to the nearest vet please. It may have already been sorted but better safe...
Posted By: sarahyoung Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 8th Aug 2013 12:39pm
0300 is free from a mobile smile
Posted By: fish5133 Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 9th Aug 2013 6:08pm
call the rspca they will patch it up and look after it for a few months and if noone claims it they will put it down.
Posted By: guitarlad Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 10th Aug 2013 9:55am
Any update on this poor fella?
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 10th Aug 2013 10:03pm
What area?
Posted By: nightowl Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 11th Aug 2013 6:30pm
unfortunately since my last post I have not seen the cat so dont know where it has gone, I have been keeping my eyes open but it has not been back as far as I know
Posted By: nightowl Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 11th Aug 2013 6:32pm
Sarah_ ZR
its Rice Lane (egremont ) area
Posted By: guitarlad Re: black and white cat with sore leg - 11th Aug 2013 8:40pm
Did you get any pics of the cat?maybe describe what the black and white cat looked like.For example a black patch on its eye etc?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral