Forums
Posted By: jerdubig The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 3:05pm
To the person who moved form Pasture Rd in Moreton in the last couple of weeks and abandoned an aprox 15 year old cat male with brown and ginger markings.I supposed you eased your conscience by asking that young person to see to him but how long was she going to be able to feed him for ,take him to the vet and pay the bill and where was he going to sleep in winter. This lovely friendly cat has waited for you all this time in the garden thinking you were coming back. He's in bad shape very thin ,eye infection ,a possible abscess and some sort of injury to his leg. He will be ok ,he will go to the vet on Monday and providing his health will improve , he will live the rest of his days with my other cats that people like you have chosen to dump. If I find out who you are, I will name and shame you and put in on Facebook in the hope that no one will trust you with an animal again. I don't know how you sleep at night Shame on You !
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 3:28pm
.... Why they keep animals ill never know.
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 3:39pm
Absolutely disgusting that anybody could treat an animal like this, I hope they meet a similar fete very soon.
Great stuff though Jerdubig, it's people like you who more than make up for this type of ....
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 3:53pm
They obviously have no conscience utter .... Jerdubig you are an absolute star. Thank you for caring for this cat.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 3:58pm
let,s hope this person!?..SORRY ars*hole!!! get,s their justice! very soon!!.
Posted By: Uffda Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 4:29pm
Well done Jerdubig!
clap clap
Posted By: Nomad Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 6:55pm
Well said Jerdubig

Nomad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 7:04pm
Nice one mate happy
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 7:52pm
I hope his so-called owners are given the same treatment when THEY'RE old and sick! mad

It's lucky that kitty has a guardian angel! smile Post a piccy of the poor little soul!
Posted By: venice Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 8:22pm
jerdubig yay! happy
Posted By: Willo_ Re: The cat you abandoned - 19th Jul 2013 11:15pm
Originally Posted by jerdubig
To the person who moved form Pasture Rd in Moreton in the last couple of weeks and abandoned an aprox 15 year old cat male with brown and ginger markings.I supposed you eased your conscience by asking that young person to see to him but how long was she going to be able to feed him for ,take him to the vet and pay the bill and where was he going to sleep in winter. This lovely friendly cat has waited for you all this time in the garden thinking you were coming back. He's in bad shape very thin ,eye infection ,a possible abscess and some sort of injury to his leg. He will be ok ,he will go to the vet on Monday and providing his health will improve , he will live the rest of his days with my other cats that people like you have chosen to dump. If I find out who you are, I will name and shame you and put in on Facebook in the hope that no one will trust you with an animal again. I don't know how you sleep at night Shame on You !
This person should have caustic soda dripped in to his eye balls.

Well done jerdubig for giving this cat a home, please post a pic of the cat on here.

I have a cat and have had him since he was born, his mother rejected him, and I bottle fed him, if he had the chance he would come to work with me, he even has his own chair in living room, he is a fussy cat, he will not drink tap water or cheap cat food, he drinks bottled water, and his food cost me a fortune, but I don't care, he is part of the family.

Please let me know how he gets on at the vets, if you need a cat basket to get him there, I have one I can drop of for you.
Posted By: jerdubig Re: The cat you abandoned - 20th Jul 2013 7:03am
Thanks for the offer of the carrier, I had lent mine out so I bought one on the way to get him so I am ok. Ill post how he gets on at the vet, he's a bit old to be dealing with all this but I'm hoping he can recover and enjoy life for a bit. Ill try with the photos, I'm not very good at it perhaps ask someone to do it for me
Posted By: ianyam Re: The cat you abandoned - 20th Jul 2013 10:51am
Well done jerdubig, as I have said many times in the past human beings don't care about each other never mind animals. I am 48yrs old and had animals all my life, pets are more loving than most human beings for many reasons. We read about this more and more, its heartbreaking.
Posted By: Tess65 Re: The cat you abandoned - 20th Jul 2013 2:00pm
So very glad the cat is now safely with someone who cares.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for how he gets on at the vet's.
Tess x
Posted By: jerdubig Re: The cat you abandoned - 22nd Jul 2013 7:08pm
Just an update on the cat. He went to the vets today and there seems to be no immediate major health problems, very thin .He had a steroid injection. Wormed and flea treatment He's got special food to build him up The vet confirmed he is very old. I was relieved as I thought he may get put to sleep and although he may not live long because of his age.it would be nice for him to have some time to enjoy life for a bit, so hopefully once he's settled and introduced to the others he can get on with sunbathing in the back. He's such a nice natured cat. How anyone could have left him and let him get into that state I don't know.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: The cat you abandoned - 22nd Jul 2013 8:17pm
Well done Jerdubig and thanks for the update smile
Posted By: chris7777 Re: The cat you abandoned - 23rd Jul 2013 2:14pm
Awwwww........that's good news, don't know how people can be so cruel, at least now he can have the life he deserves and lay in sun,run after the butterfly's like my cat does, I could never abandon her. Hope he gets on ok.
Posted By: jerdubig Re: The cat you abandoned - 8th Aug 2013 3:37pm
Update on Tom, he has settled well, put on a bit of weight and is flea free, he gets on ok with other cats and dogs and spends most of his time sunbathing in the back room, demanding food .Hopefully he will have a couple of years enjoying his retirement
Posted By: Kev30x Re: The cat you abandoned - 8th Aug 2013 9:06pm
Great news Jerdubig! Well done for saving Tom's life. Glad to hear he is doing well and is settling in nicely! happy clap thumbsup

His Abandoner/s will have no luck! Heartless ... bags!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral