Forums
Posted By: trouble boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 9:58am
i have a lovely boxer dog here who needs aloving freindly home. i dont want him to go as he is part of the family but its cruel because he needs loads of walking and due to work he is left on own alot which he doesnt like.he is 4 years old tan colour.ideal person would be some one who has boxers and big garden he dont like the postman or bin men but loves everyone else. i just not gna hand him over i need to see were he going and feel right myself that he going to be well looked after
Posted By: nickie Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 10:10am
You have pm.

Dave
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 10:26am
I will have smile
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 10:30am
I live right outside park my brother has boxer would love to take in and look after x
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 10:59am
Posted By: venice Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 11:19am
Like your attitude to this, Trouble. Stick out for what you know you want for him, and you will sleep well ! Good luck finding the perfect home.
Posted By: trouble Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 11:29am
thanks venice
Posted By: trouble Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 11:31am
i sofiee how old is brothers dog and is it for u or brother . do u have kids and have u had a dog bfor
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 11:41am
No for me he is 5 or 6 I think no kids just on my own
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 11:42am
No other dog x
Posted By: madrob Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 12:09pm
Your pm is full m8
Posted By: trouble Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 12:11pm
do u live in flat or house . do u have a garden. do u work cos dont want im left for hours thats y i cant keep him
Posted By: trouble Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 12:12pm
ok thanks have cleared it
Posted By: sofieelou Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 12:31pm
Pm u !
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 4:17pm
Trouble, home checks and a good hour interview on what life these people have to offer your loving boxer dog sounds fair enough seeing as tho your giving him away for free m8.
Might sound drastic but it will be no bother for the people interested if they are genuine enough and not just after a trophy/guard dog for free.
Posted By: venice Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 9:04pm
Yeah, absolutely agree with you Kevinx.
Posted By: Katryn Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 9:36pm
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Trouble, home checks and a good hour interview on what life these people have to offer your loving boxer dog sounds fair enough seeing as tho your giving him away for free m8.
Might sound drastic but it will be no bother for the people interested if they are genuine enough and not just after a trophy/guard dog for free.

withthat
Posted By: granny Re: boxe dog free to good home - 21st Jun 2013 10:25pm
What are you doing?????

If you are really concerend why not try rehoming through proper channels.e.g

http://www.boxerdogrescue.co.uk/ or similar. It would make good sense to have a beautiful dog given the best option.
Posted By: trouble Re: boxe dog free to good home - 22nd Jun 2013 9:08am
thanks granny u have made me c sense
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxe dog free to good home - 22nd Jun 2013 11:28am
Originally Posted by trouble
thanks granny u have made me c sense

Good to see this, Trouble, he is guaranteed a great home from the boxer rescue and has a good possibility of being rehomed with another boxer dog or even more with a bit of luck.
Posted By: chriskay Re: boxe dog free to good home - 22nd Jun 2013 11:50am
trouble, please don't use text speak in posts.
Posted By: venice Re: boxe dog free to good home - 22nd Jun 2013 3:03pm
Does everyone need to totally rely on rescues to rehome? There are lots of people who feel they want to actually see the new home themselves, talk at length to the people offering a home to their dog, and sometimes if the home is close, maintain a relationship with them. Rescues are hard pressed finding homes and spend hours fielding rubbish homing applications,mostly for animals where present owners are not interested in helping. In my opinion its refreshing when someone is willing to do a bit of home filtering themselves. Unfortunately there is the aspect that when you're not homechecking regularly, you dont realize how deceitful some people are , so a great combo I think for anyone in Troubles situation, would be contacting rescue and getting some basic 'verbal home checking advice and tips' and when you have whittled down any home applications to the one you think is the right one, ask the rescue if they would perhaps be willing to be involved at that point. I dont know whether Boxer rescue does that , but I think it would be a great idea.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral