Forums
Posted By: venice Wirral Vet struck off - 30th May 2013 10:24pm
Well here's something that doesnt surprise me.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseyside-vet-ian-beveridge-who-4029606

I remember going to him donkeys years ago to have my pets stitches removed . On the floor around the room , were a couple of baskets . One had a cat in lying on its side sporting a neutering scar and looking very sorry for herself. The basket was sticking out in front of the unit he wanted to get the hooked blades from. I was aghast when he very deliberately and callously gave the basket a hard sharp kick to get it out of the way and the poor sick cat had a very nasty unecessary jolt. Never went back again of course . I learned later that it was well known that he never had all the equipment that is usual for an up to date practising vet to have ,he just winged it. He's dead smarmy though and his 'charm' wins over a lot of people.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 9:37am
I would love to stick this sh*thouse in a pet cage with some bricks!, somad And then throw him into the river mersey off the bar lets see IF he can swim back!. somad
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 9:50am
This man needs to have bleach and caustic soda injected into his veins.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 9:58am
Originally Posted by BurgerChips
This man needs to have bleach and caustic soda injected into his veins.

I love animals, and hate cruelty to them. I am glad he is struck off!
Posted By: Snufflz Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 10:59am
I have been taking my numerous cats to Ian for the last 24 years and he has always been kind and helpful.

I can only comment about my own experiences but I have never had a problem.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 4:18pm
He should of walked away from the job when he lost interest it!

Cruel heartless barstard!!!
Posted By: devilwoman Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 4:48pm
I also took my dog to Ian for many years and he was always very good and kind to her and myself.
Posted By: venice Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 31st May 2013 5:27pm
Worrying though what can go on behind the scenes . Customers would never know whether pets have had either the most appropriate treatment, or whether they have been off handedly treated.
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 2nd Jun 2013 9:48am
Good riddance to very bad rubbish!
Posted By: Jozef Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 2nd Jun 2013 2:49pm
Hannibal =[
Posted By: WLH27 Re: Wirral Vet struck off - 3rd Jun 2013 7:08pm
my dog died at the hands of this man...he only went in with a bleeding tooth and never came home again, i was heartbroken....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral