Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 10:18am
Hi one of the lads in our yard has had this cat visiting his garage for the past couple of days.

It's only a young cat, not much older than 9-12 months.

Resembles a Persian with its fluffy fur and tail.

Good home wanted as its currently mixing with the wild cats from our yard which is not good.

Very good temperament and really nice cat.

(It was clean).

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 10:37am
Have he checked to see if it is chipped? Is there any indication he is a stray, other than it visiting the garage each day? I once had a cat that was assumed by neighbours to be a stray, simply because she like to visit their garden during the day while we were at work, and was reported to and taken away by the RSPCA and I never saw her again. Please ensure this cat is indeed a proper stray and try to locate her owners, who may have no idea their cat is even wandering to this garage each day, before trying to rehoming it.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 11:16am
This cat is thin as a rake so I doubt it it being feed elsewhere.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 11:37am
Also there are no houses near to our yard, it's an industrial site.
Posted By: venice Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 2:58pm
Are the feral cats in your yard breeding Ste? I think the Cats Protection League might collect them, neuter them and re release them to stop them creating a bigger problem. Think Freshfield Animal Rescue will trap them too for same reason. The cat you are showing is gorgeous Im sure she would soon get a home if the owner doesnt show up.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 3:45pm
Originally Posted by venice
Are the feral cats in your yard breeding Ste? I think the Cats Protection League might collect them, neuter them and re release them to stop them creating a bigger problem. Think Freshfield Animal Rescue will trap them too for same reason. The cat you are showing is gorgeous Im sure she would soon get a home if the owner doesnt show up.

All the cats in our yard have been neutered.

happy
Posted By: Dilly Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 4:18pm
Kitten now gone to a good home, many thanks to Muzzy 2.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 4:29pm
Yay. Great news. thumbsup
Posted By: venice Re: Persian? Home wanted. - 2nd May 2013 9:05pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by venice

All the cats in our yard have been neutered.

happy

Thats brilliant !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral