Forums
Posted By: jerdubig Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 5:47am
Little male cavalier King Charles spaniel found at Bidston Moss. In a terrible neglected state. His claws had curled round twice so he would have been unable to walk there. He collapsed due to exhaustion. People wonder if he's been used at a puppy farm. He is in the care of the RSPCA and he is on the Cross Lane website. Please inform RSPCA if you have any information, whoever needs prosecuting. Plenty of offers of a new home
Posted By: granny Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 7:41am
Terrible! How can this happen? At least he has got a chance in life now.

The expession 'nation of animal lovers' needs to be re-written.

Thanks for posting.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 8:43am
Another awful story of neglect....... poor dog
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 9:26am
just been on the cross lane animal centre, saw a photo of the little fella ,he looks TOTALLY dejected, makes me MAD that people can be such B&&&&&&&, they are a lovely breed as well.......hope he gets a forever home .
Posted By: jerdubig Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 9:46am
I think a few people want to offer him a home so there should be a happy ending . I am grateful to the people who pick these animals up and take them somewhere. I don't know what will happen when Cross Lane closes and Birkenhead Kennels is full at the moment.
Posted By: jerdubig Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 12:57pm
My apologies, No happy ending according to the Wirral News, this little dog had to be put to sleep. RSPCA do want to find owners
Posted By: guitarlad Re: Dumped at Bidston Moss - 2nd May 2013 3:20pm
This is sad news. I hope they catch them,They probally think they will get away with it.And on the other hand they probally will,scumbags
© Wirral-Wikiwirral