Forums
Posted By: shazza51 loving hime needed...... - 18th Mar 2013 9:17pm
I am looking for a new home for our American Bulldog, Jazz, (princess Jasmine!) She is 2+half yrs old, vaccinated and microchipped, she is predominantly white but has brown patches on her, she is really good with kids, house trained, and very energetic but can also be a little timid around strangers. Anyone interested in taking her please message me with your details, thanks.
Posted By: boogaloo Re: loving hime needed...... - 20th Mar 2013 11:24pm
I know you will but will say it anyway. Please be very careful giving away a dog, especially on social sites as there's too many people thinking there going to a good home even after checks and well lets just say it doesn't turn out how you think xx hope you understand why I have replied xx
Posted By: venice Re: loving hime needed...... - 21st Mar 2013 7:30am
Just as an idea, might be worth mentioning her to a few local veterinary receptionists and also seeing if you can put a homing advert on their board.Captive audience in the waiting room , at least they will be people who USE a vet , and sometimes they may have 'lost' a pet to illness and be soon ready to open their home to another, or know someone else who is looking out for this breed. American BD can be quite pitbully looking , and as boogaloo is intimating, free ones may appeal to those who want an outside yard alarm on legs,or yobs who fancy a dog like that might give them a bit of street cred amongst their moronic friends for a few months ,or if shes unneutered, idiots who think they'll stick her in a kennel and breed her to make a few bob.
Also always worth a try putting her name down on rescue waiting lists as sometimes people ring asking for a particular breed and the rescue if they havent got one, may act as an intermediary for you , or pass the number on .Not trying to preach to you honest, its just that not everyone has reason to be aware of unpleasant rehoming scenarios. Good luck, Im sure you'll find a lovely home for her , she sounds great.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: loving hime needed...... - 24th Mar 2013 6:03pm
hi am interested can you please send me a picture
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: loving hime needed...... - 24th Mar 2013 6:42pm
i have tried to pm you but i think ya pm box is full
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: loving hime needed...... - 26th Mar 2013 12:22am
are you still looking for a loving home for the dag?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral