Forums
Posted By: muddypaws DOG THIEVES - 3rd Mar 2013 11:44pm
IMPORTANT... MUST READ! PLEASE SHARE THIS.
Any dog owners beware, leaflet droppers or anyone walking around housing estates.
Keep your eye out for small colored STICKERS on gates or doors, gangs are marking how many dogs live there to steal and they are using them for DOG BAIT FOR FIGHTING.
... Ring the police immediately if you see any and inform the home owners. Remove the stickers immediately!
Red stickers are for big dogs
Yellow for medium and
Pink for small breeds.
Please re-share and keep your dogs safe!
This is already happening in the Goole Yorkshire area UK and could be spreading across the country..............

There is a lot of dogs being taken from gardens and being sold on, i seen this on Facebook and thought i'd share with you gang.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: DOG THIEVES - 3rd Mar 2013 11:54pm
Really? Anybody who trys to steal my Mutts will go away with a Hammer in their Skull!!!!

Sure this aint an Urban Legend?
Posted By: Bumbblebee Re: DOG THIEVES - 3rd Mar 2013 11:55pm
My dog went missing around 6.30 this evening, see my post for further information. He still hasn't returned home frown just really hope this isn't the case for him. When hes escaped in the past he just sits by the front door so this is out the ordinary for him. So worrying, there's some horrible people out there!
Posted By: Salmon Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 7:00am
This is another example of an urban myth and has no basis in fact
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/perth-dog-fighting-ring-hoax.shtml
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 7:05am
Originally Posted by Salmon
This is another example of an urban myth and has no basis in fact
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/perth-dog-fighting-ring-hoax.shtml

But it's must be true coz facebook said so wink

my dog was took in the night and is now living on a farm, so mum says raftl raftl
Posted By: s7uajones Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 7:25am
Has your dog come home yet bumbblebee
Posted By: Bumbblebee Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 8:05am
No. Just hope he's home safe & sound today frown
Posted By: biggi Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 8:30am
Just like to say our dog has turned up at our door this morning after being out somewhere all night in the cold.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 9:49am
Originally Posted by biggi
Just like to say our dog has turned up at our door this morning after being out somewhere all night in the cold.
So good to hear your dog has returned home,Not a Myth then,No joke when the family pet goes missing.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 10:26am
This post is arrant, scaremongering nonsense,please refrain from posting such tripe as it serves no good purpose and will only frighten the gullible minority.
Posted By: Salmon Re: DOG THIEVES - 4th Mar 2013 10:37am
Originally Posted by Candlyfloss
Originally Posted by biggi
So good to hear your dog has returned home,Not a Myth then,No joke when the family pet goes missing.

The original post(OP) is a myth, a missing dog is not a myth but if you care to read the OP you should be able to realise that there was a suggestion that dogs are being taken on an organised basis.This is simply not the case.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral