Forums
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 5:41pm
My apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where best to post this.

Help Needed - Small male kitten found Old Chester Road/Town Lane/Highfield South (Bebington) area. Never seen around here before, so may be lost and quite a way from home. I have three boys of my own, so we need to find it's owner ASAP. Please call Emma on 07972766150. It would be appreciated if you could post to your Facebooks and get people to share. Hopefully we can find this little boys owner before the dark sets in.

Thanks in advance, Emma
Posted By: vwshmee Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 6:45pm
What colour is he? We had a little black cat walk in our house last night but had no collar on. Wasn't tiny but not full size, he ran back out when he saw us. I live on Highfield south so curious to see if it's the same cat x
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 7:06pm
He is all black and very affectionate. No collar. We live on Old Chester Road, so it's probably the same cat. He was so desperate to get inside somewhere and he's now curled up on my sofa, but as I've mentioned I have three grumpy males who aren't happy that this little thing is inside nice and warm and they're all outside. Someone obviously owns him as he looks healthy, maybe a little on the skinny side. I have posted some pics of him on Facebook, but will probably do a leaflet drop tomorrow x
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 8:46pm
aww he's lovely. hope you find his owner. i will share on fb. if he ran in mine i don't think i could give him back lol xx
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 9:22pm
Thanks boogaloo, he is such a lovely cat. We're all smitten with him, but my boys just don't like him. If he's as loved and as cherished as my boys are then I can imagine his owners are really worried right now. Hopefully all the shares my post is getting on Facebook will eventually find the right people. I'll keep you updated smile
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 9:40pm
Aw you done a good deed there Livingdeadgirl.maybe put some posters up and hopefully the owners will see it.
Keep us updated x.
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 9:47pm
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but if so here is the link to my Facebook and hopefully the kitty posts are all public, so you can see him. He's just had a mad half hour and totally ripped my hand to shreds, made me realise why I stopped at 3. Haha!

http://www.facebook.com/ema.williams
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 10:28pm
im the same hun. I've got a boy and a girl but to get them together was a mision lol she would be ok but billy no ha xx i would love more cats but billy will not have it lol xx good luck on your search x deformed keep us posted xx
Posted By: Shambo Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 11:20pm
Originally Posted by boogaloo
im the same hun. I've got a boy and a girl but to get them together was a mision lol she would be ok but billy no ha xx i would love more cats but billy will not have it lol xx good luck on your search x deformed keep us posted xx
say what?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 11:34pm
"Informed"
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Found - Male Kitten - 23rd Feb 2013 11:57pm
Can facebook/ twitter peeps just click like at the bottom here, of this page?
Word Out and all that....
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 24th Feb 2013 11:01am
Thanks everyone!
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Found - Male Kitten - 24th Feb 2013 12:14pm
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl
Thanks everyone!
Any update hun?
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 24th Feb 2013 1:33pm
Nothing yet frown
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Found - Male Kitten - 24th Feb 2013 8:12pm
apologies shambo, i didn't make much sense haha. i was trying to say i understand that her male cats don't like the lost male as my male cat won't get on with any other cats especially male.

any news ? xx
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 24th Feb 2013 8:25pm
Nothing at all, not even prank calls (which we were expecting!). We're keeping hold of him until I finish work tomorrow and then we're off to my vets to see if they can find a microchip. Fingers crossed he is chipped and we can get him back where he needs to be.

Failing this, I guess he'll be up for re-homing. I'm not even sure how the whole 're-homing' works. Will the vets keep hold of him, or will I need to call the RSPCA to come and collect him?
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Found - Male Kitten - 25th Feb 2013 9:34am
i think the vet will contact the rspca for you xx
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Found - Male Kitten - 25th Feb 2013 5:19pm
Emma, have you seen the post by SueM1 ?? Hope this is his owner ?
Posted By: rocks Re: Found - Male Kitten - 25th Feb 2013 5:20pm
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/771975.html#Post771975
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 25th Feb 2013 10:09pm
The cat we have taken in was around from Saturday morning and looks different in all the pictures SueM1 has sent, so I really don't think this is the same cat, but I have already been in contact with her.
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 25th Feb 2013 10:12pm
Originally Posted by boogaloo
i think the vet will contact the rspca for you xx
I contacted my local vet and they don't have the facilities to hold him, so I need to contact the RSPCA and arrange for them to come and get him. I have spent all afternoon trying to get them on the phone, so we still have him here for the time being smile
Posted By: Uffda Re: Found - Male Kitten - 26th Feb 2013 9:54am
Have you tried contacting Phoenix Cat Rescue CONTACT - Tel: 0151 734 5830 or Email: [email protected]?
I've had several cats off them in the past and chose my giant ginger lug from the Boote Home For Cats In Liverpool which they support. I can vouch that the cats are well looked after and they might be able to house this little fella.
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Re: Found - Male Kitten - 26th Feb 2013 8:25pm
He was collected by the RSPCA this evening and hopefully will find a new loving home soon:)
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Found - Male Kitten - 4th Mar 2013 6:52am
I saw a poster for a missing black cat on my post round on a lampost on my post round. The poster was on a lampost on the corner of hulmewood off old Chester road it has a number on it. Maybe worth a ring. not on that round now though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral