Forums
Posted By: cezza Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 6:28pm
Hi , does anyone know of any good dog groomers out there? I know theres a few out there but dont just want to take my pooches anywhere! Any recommendations would be great. Thank you in advance
Posted By: missj Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 6:38pm
I get my westie cross cut by a lovely guy called Darren from Doggy days, he collects him from my home and delivers him back all groomed and smelling lovely! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Here's his email [email protected]
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 6:52pm
wuff wash in martins lane , liscard
Posted By: j_demo Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 6:59pm
what dog is it?

there's a woman in moreton that does only bichon frise's and she's brilliant! forgot her name now but if you want it, PM me and i'll get you it
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 7:01pm
Designer Dogs Wallasey village.. groomer is Chris Ridyard..638 6554
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 7:26pm
MY dog groomer comes to the house, she is great. I have a Shih Tzu and she does cut her lovely. PM me for her number if you are interested.
Posted By: stickybeak Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 7:32pm
what breed of dog do you have?
Posted By: vargonuk Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 7:52pm
Wuff wash in martins lane are very good
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 8:06pm
We have tried several groomers around Wallasey and didn't rate any of them until we went to Designer Dogs in Wallasey Village!! Chris is brilliant, fast and cheaper than the others we have used!! He also uses his own beautiful dogs to calm the Shih Tzu's down if they are becoming anxious! (And he supplies proper dog food at good prices!)

It has to be Chris(annrio)!!!!
Posted By: cezza Re: Dog groomers - 4th Feb 2013 9:06pm
Thanks guys , I have a westie and a cairn, aged 1 and 2. Will have a good look at your suggestions and let you know how I get on .

Posted By: sam_w Re: Dog groomers - 5th Feb 2013 11:33am
We use Champion Dogs in Arrow park (www.cdogs.co.uk) They are really good and reasonably priced.
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: Dog groomers - 5th Feb 2013 8:13pm
Canine Cuts in Poulton Road Wallasey have properly qualified groomers and have an excel;lent reputation for doing a good job - here is a link to a site with their contact details, I hope it is some use to you. Canine Cuts
© Wirral-Wikiwirral