Forums
Posted By: shellx MISSING - Ginger and white Tomcat-Woodchurch - 17th Jan 2013 10:26am
Large 20 month old ginger Tomcat "simba" missing from new hey rd Woodchurch ( opposite care home) since sat 12th jan 2013. He has 4 white paws and a white chest and white mouth and nose. He isn't wearing a collar but is very friendly and loving. If you have seen him in the area please contact Michelle on 07564240500. He is extremely missed and loved very much by all the family.
Thanku
Posted By: Stegga Re: MISSING - Ginger and white Tomcat-Woodchurch - 17th Jan 2013 10:50am
There's a cat with a very similar description been hanging around Birkenhead Central station for a good few days now. Not saying its the same cat but it does look very out of place there. I've seen it by the fence on Argyle St South, scavenging on the platform and sat inside the builders merchants opposite the station. I couldn't explain how your cat may have got there but cats do the strangest things. (climb in the back of vans, lorries, i even saw one get on a bus many years ago in Wallasey. Didn't even buy a ticket.)
As i said, i'm not saying it is yours but it may be worth checking around that area if you can. I last saw it on Tuesday, i've beeen off work since.
Posted By: shellx Re: MISSING - Ginger and white Tomcat-Woodchurch - 17th Jan 2013 11:09am
Will check it out. Thanx :-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral