Forums
Posted By: Chris62 LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 5:03pm
If anyone has see or heard anything about a beagle please let me know, she come off her lead this morning in liscard and ran up manor road. Extremely worried and concerned, much loved puppy of hollie and aimee very upset, please if you have any information let me know i would be extremely grateful as we are missing her so much
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 5:25pm
I have put this on Wirral Animals facebook page. I hope you find her
Posted By: Chris62 Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 5:29pm
Thankyou very much
Posted By: theevos5 Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 5:40pm
here is the link to the beagles page christine
https://www.facebook.com/groups/beaglesuk/
Posted By: theevos5 Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 5:40pm
have also shared on facebook animal sites
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 8:36pm
Any luck yet?
Posted By: slinky4 Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 9:41pm
can you please put up a photo,we can share it on facebook to .hope shes home soon xxx
Posted By: starakita Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 10th Jan 2013 11:10pm
try council kennels
Posted By: lashs Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 11th Jan 2013 6:12am
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/756115/beagle_in_council_kennels.html ?????????
Posted By: venice Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 11th Jan 2013 1:25pm
Different case lashs. Beagles can be hard work . They have very determined minds of their own ,like lots of interesting exercise , and often try hard to go off to find their own amusement if they feel like it. Hopefully this pup will have either a contact disc or be microchipped or both and will get home safely. Sounds like her collar will have to go up a notch. It used to surprise me how our dog sometimes seemed to 'breathe his ears in' and slither his head out of his collar when he stopped and I didnt, when the collar seemed pretty well fitted when we set out on the walk.
Posted By: stickybeak Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 12th Jan 2013 10:37am
This dog is listed as reunited on dog lost,
Posted By: j_demo Re: LOST PUPPY BEAGLE 6 MONTHS OLD - 12th Jan 2013 10:42am
Originally Posted by venice
Different case lashs. Beagles can be hard work . They have very determined minds of their own ,like lots of interesting exercise , and often try hard to go off to find their own amusement if they feel like it. Hopefully this pup will have either a contact disc or be microchipped or both and will get home safely. Sounds like her collar will have to go up a notch. It used to surprise me how our dog sometimes seemed to 'breathe his ears in' and slither his head out of his collar when he stopped and I didnt, when the collar seemed pretty well fitted when we set out on the walk.

happened to us once with our bischon frise, we then changed to a harness so she couldn't get out of it, it did the trick as well as not choke the dog when she ran off and the lead reached it's full extension as she was in full sprint.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral