Forums
Posted By: slinky4 Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 4:47pm
Can anyone please help in an organised search this evening at 7 pm to help look for Jessie the american bulldog who went missing new years eve....we are meeting by the entrance to asda carpark liscard at 7pm .If we can get enough people together and split wallasey up,we can find her.PLEASE lets make this a 'happy ending'there was a number of sightings in the wallasey area last night and she still has the black t-shirt on....PLEASE PLEASE HELP frown
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:01pm
she was seen by the Mariners home today at 2:45 by Nige who is a member on here. he was on his way to work so couldn't stop to try and catch her
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:05pm
i believe so...any chance u can join us tonight??? got so much more chance if we all do it at the same time frown where exactly is mariners??
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:17pm
Originally Posted by slinky4
i believe so...any chance u can join us tonight??? got so much more chance if we all do it at the same time frown where exactly is mariners??

I'm going yes, but I will start seabank road area by the mariners. I don't have transport so it will be quicker for me to walk there first. Mariners is the top of Maddox Hill which is seabank road/king street end..
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:24pm
Thank you so much :)) your a star
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:34pm
cant join in the search but am keeping my eyes open when im out and about,is there a number people can put in their mobiles incase they see the dog so the owners can go straight to the area of the sighting?
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:44pm
Thank you so much :)) your a star

You are xx seabank road

Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:44pm
Thank you,if you join the facebook group 'Please find Jessie' the numbers are on there smile
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:46pm
sorry its 'please help find Jessie'
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 5:47pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
cant join in the search but am keeping my eyes open when im out and about,is there a number people can put in their mobiles incase they see the dog so the owners can go straight to the area of the sighting?

(numbers)
the owners number is...07925357471 my number is....07849591834 thank you x
Posted By: stickybeak Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 6:08pm
will be driving around same area as last night but armed with salmon spread on white bread hopefully to entice her. good luck!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 6:21pm
sorry its 'please help find Jessie'

Please Help Find Jessie. facebook page
Posted By: Ll0159 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 6:34pm
Hi there, a few things
1) I can't find the Facebook group I've searched please help find Jessie
2) I can't make it tonight but could help tomorrow night, we have a slip lead too which can help, fingers crossed she is found tonight tho!
3) several yrs ago a dog of ours went missing from Victoria park, rock ferry and as she had once before been taken to asda birkenhead (which is now wilkinsons) where she had to wait for us she found her way back there and waited. So worth checking places she has been even if bit been often

Best of luck tonight xxx
Posted By: valli Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 9:12pm
Any news yet on finding Jessie.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 10:54pm
Hi please click the link above it takes you the page ...thank you :))
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 3rd Jan 2013 10:57pm
Unfortunately no sightings of Jessie tonight,Huge thank you to everyone who helped and a massive thank you to Tilly for filling in all the blanks..links to facebook,phone numbers etc...Thank you all so much.Lets hope we find her tomorrow frown
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 1:29am
Originally Posted by valli
Any news yet on finding Jessie.

frown sadly no we covered the whole of egremont prom, seabank road, withens lane, etc etc...and no more sightings reported either
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 1:14pm
Jessie's been found https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...p;type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 1:24pm
Yes...Jessie has been found. thanks to Slinky who stuck it out all morning on the Mariners estate..well done you. it was a good reunion. and nice to meet you today too. xx

[Linked Image]
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 1:32pm
A good result - both dog and owner look happy to see each other
Posted By: granny Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 3:53pm
So happy for you.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 5:23pm
It was great to meet you Tilly,thank you so much for all your help and miles of walking looking!!! amazing what we can do when we all pull together.Thank you to everyone who helped :)) xxx
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 6:48pm
awww thats fantasic news ba huge well done to the lady who found her xx
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 6:57pm
glad she has been found, sorry i was unable to help
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 10:11pm
It was great to meet you Tilly,thank you so much for all your help and miles of walking looking!!! amazing what we can do when we all pull together.Thank you to everyone who helped :)) xxx

and you hun. we both met some really nice people who are now friends because of Jessie, and what a darling she is too. I wanted to take her home myself wink

Right then mate... what's next on the agenda? grin hahaha xx
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 4th Jan 2013 10:45pm
hahaha got a feeling it wont be too long before were out on another search and rescue wink
Jessie was lovely,ok she may have given me a huge growl when i first found her,but wasnt long till i was getting big sloppy doggy kisses and that tail was wagging at full speed lol ..beautiful dog
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 5th Jan 2013 12:51am
hahaha got a feeling it wont be too long before were out on another search and rescue wink
Jessie was lovely,ok she may have given me a huge growl when i first found her,but wasnt long till i was getting big sloppy doggy kisses and that tail was wagging at full speed lol ..beautiful dog

laffin
Posted By: valli Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 5th Jan 2013 7:50pm
So Happy you found you dog Jessie.Well done to the people who helped to reunite dog and owner ,Good people on Wiki.
Posted By: sam_n_mark Re: Dog Found : Thank you - 5th Jan 2013 10:45pm
I'm so glad she's safe unfortunately I could not help this timex
© Wirral-Wikiwirral