Forums
Posted By: Tilly Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 3rd Jan 2013 2:27am
could you please keep a look out in the Tranmere/Woodchurch area for coco. > coco @ doglost page <

Coco is about 8 months old and went missing from home. 2/1/2013

There has been a possible sighting of COCO being picked up and put into a BLUE CORSA earlier yesterday and a second possible sighting in Woodchurch yesterday evening.

Please share and look out for Coco. Thanks
Posted By: rover644 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 3rd Jan 2013 2:05pm
Will keep my eyes peeled for you when i am out working today. Hoping for a safe return for ya.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 5th Jan 2013 7:56pm
PLEASE everyone in the area of Prenton park there has been a sighting of Coco,she was alone and extremely frightened.Even for food she would not come.If anyone can get to the area please please help look for this poor little pup.We got Jessie home..lets get poor Coco home frown
Posted By: sam_n_mark Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 5th Jan 2013 10:43pm
I will keep my eyes open for her, hope she's ok x
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 6th Jan 2013 9:57am
I took an extra lead and some bickies on our walk this morning(Oxton fields,Walker park,Storeton road area)No sign of her but I will keep looking.Good luck.
Posted By: granny Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 6th Jan 2013 11:00pm
Any sign of poor Coco? I don't like these sad stories. She has to be somewhere.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 9th Jan 2013 4:34pm
unfortunately she still hasnt been found,but more possible sightings around the area where she went missing from..more worrying now its over a week and looks like weve got some really cold weather on the way frown
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 10th Jan 2013 9:48pm
There is an organised search this sunday 13th at 12.30 meeting at victoria park,by the Well Lane entrance.Tranmere,please if anyone can help join in the search for Coco,there was a sighting on monday on old chester road,which is believed to be Coco,she was almost hit by a bus walking down the road...please help and get her back home.The weather is due to turn very cold and snow is forcast so we really need to find her,she is only 8 months old...You were so good in the search for Jessie,lets get Coco home too...thank you xxx
Posted By: granny Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 11th Jan 2013 10:12am
Good Luck with the search on Sunday. Fingers crossed.X
Posted By: rossie Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 11th Jan 2013 6:19pm
I saw a dog matching cocos desriptlion on arrow park road by Upton village. The dog was on a lead with three young men.it was identical to coco
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 11th Jan 2013 8:59pm
Hi Rossie when was that?? Theres a page on facebook called PLEASE HELP FIND COCO could you please look and see if you think it was her.
Also can anyone please join the group,there is a search on sunday ...please share the page thank you
Posted By: rossie Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 11th Jan 2013 9:20pm
Hi slinky the dog I saw was the same colour with distinctive white patch.it was 2.45 this afternoon.it was not very big and pulling on lead.definitely friendly.seemed to want to lick the children.the men were heading towards woodchurch.don't know how far shopkeeper s will go but there are a few cctv on the shops on arrowe park rd.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 11th Jan 2013 10:18pm
thank you so much.we will check that out .thanks for your help x
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 4th Mar 2013 8:51pm
Was Coco ever found?
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Coco is lost, Staffie x Lab - 6th Mar 2013 10:31pm
Sadly no,shes never been found frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral