Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose Lost Cat - 29th Dec 2012 10:11am
Hi folks , could people in the Trafalgar Rd , Serpentine Rd , Chepstow Ave area of Wallasey keep an eye out or check their back gardens for our cat.She got chased out of next doors back garden by their dog yesterday and she hasn't been back since.Her name is Tilly , although she wont answer to it as she's very timid with strangers.She's black & white with a rusty tinge to her coat . She's got a fluffy coat & was wearing a collar although no name tag.Cheers, Pete.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Cat - 29th Dec 2012 10:22pm
Posted your appeal here on Wirral Aimals Facebook Page..
Good Luck. Hope she's found soon...

WIRRAL ANIMALS ON FACEBOOK

Posted By: boogaloo Re: Lost Cat - 29th Dec 2012 10:37pm
any news xx
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Lost Cat - 30th Dec 2012 8:31pm
Still no sign of her..
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Lost Cat - 30th Dec 2012 8:44pm
Hi have you got a picture of her,ill share it on facebook if youve got one.Hope shes home soon frown
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Lost Cat - 30th Dec 2012 10:04pm
Thanks for the response. I would upload a pic but i havent got one smaller than 2mb so i will upload it to the Facebook page that Tilly put it on ...Thanks Peter
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Lost Cat - 31st Dec 2012 5:53pm
if you open the picture up in paint and save a copy as a jpg file, that should reduce the file size down by quite a lot, and shouldn't disrupt the quality too much for its intended use.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Lost Cat - 5th Jan 2013 2:38pm
Tilly has come own.A bit skinny and looking like she's feeling sorry for herself, but otherwise fine..
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Lost Cat - 5th Jan 2013 2:39pm

Posted By: slinky4 Re: Lost Cat - 5th Jan 2013 2:41pm
aawwww thats great news.bet you were made up to see her :)) now stay in Kitty!!!!! smile
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Lost Cat - 5th Jan 2013 2:50pm
It was a bit panic staions..we didnt want her to run off as she's very timid anyway , and the neighbour and his motorbike gang turned up just as we were trying to get her in...alls well that ends well tho..........
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Lost Cat - 5th Jan 2013 2:53pm
oh no,bad timing.im so glad you managed to get her in and she wasnt frightened off by the noise...that would have been awful.Loads of tlc for her now :))
© Wirral-Wikiwirral