Forums
Posted By: slinky4 Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 9:07pm
PLEASE PLEASE HELP..im appealing on behalf of Blues heartbroken Mum,someone,somewhere knows who stole him,then cruelly killed him before dumping him in Storeton Woods.He was such a beautiful dog who was loved so much and didnt deserve this.Any information will be kept confidential ..PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Attached picture blue.jpg
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 9:54pm
This is awful . Poor blue . Hope someone somewhere knows who is responsible for this cruel devasting killing and comes forward and reports it to the authorities . What is wrong with these people . My heart goes out to blues family .
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 10:04pm
Someone knows who did it,His family are devastated and are getting no help whatsoever from the authorities frown
Posted By: Veronica_Blay Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 10:44pm
This news really upsets me. I hate hearing things like this. Its heartless and cruel.I do feel for Blues owners,Personally i hope they do get caught.And get what they deserve.

Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 10:48pm
Can you please give us some more information about how Blue died? was he used as bait for dog fighting? was he killed just for the sake of it? Could this of been someone known to the family who has had a fall out with them and knew how much they loved their dogs so thought this was a perfect revenge attack?
Im sorry to be so personal but the public are gonna need as much information as possbible about this in order to try and help catch the barstard/s responsible for Blues murder, because the police and the RSPCA having all the information alone probably wont get you very far as they are "too busy" with other stuff/cuts etc.
Posted By: Veronica_Blay Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 10:59pm
What do you mean by bait Fighting Kevin?
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 11:02pm
Hi Kev,at the moment we dont know how Blue was killed,they are waiting on the postmortum results,we know it wasnt dog baiting.We have no idea as to why he was taken,there was also a rotweiller in the garden who did make it back home luckily.The back gate was kicked in breaking the locks.At the moment theres not really any more i can tell you.who ever took Blue must have had a car, he was a gorgeous friendly boy and this is heartbreaking,so cruel beyond words.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 11:11pm
my heart goes out to you hope you find the scun and they are named and shanmed as well as being strung up
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 11:19pm
@Kevinx: I know you mean well, but I don't think explicit details about the poor dog's murder should be made public. It can only serve to muddy the waters of any investigation into it, and make it harder to catch those responsible.

They'll brag about their crime to someone, because criminals always do. There's no "victory" in getting away with a crime if nobody knows you have!

So they'll tell someone, and let slip some details only the killer(s) could know, (which is why no explicit details should be made public,) and then the person they tell can inform the police, (anonymously if he/she wishes), or confidential organisations like the following;

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/

http://www.fearless.org/

I hope these cruel monsters are caught soon!
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 14th Dec 2012 11:42pm
Hi slinky, now that Dog Baiting as been ruled out, the detective in me can't help but think that this has been a targeted premeditated attack. To boot the back gate in with two locks on it and with two big tough dogs in the garden that are capable of ripping anyone apart, the racket of the gate getting kicked in alone would of had the dogs ready to attack (regardless of how friendly they were), i can only imagine that the monster/s responsible for this have personally known the family and the dogs. There is no other reason for taking the dogs in this kind of way other than revenge for one reason or another. Maybe Bluey's owner can try and think of anyone that they have had any trouble with recently or within the last year or so, Ex's?, neighbour disputes?, etc...
I hope the evil B@stard /s caught anyway and i would like to be one of the many that gives the ... some real punishment.

R.I.P Bluey frown
Posted By: granny Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 12:31am
This is really heartbreaking news for anyone to absorb.It's hardly possible to fully understand how the owner of Bluey must be coping with this tragedy. There would appear to be no rhyme nor reason for the act of 'murder',unless of course, Bluey was too powerful for them to deal with. It is also less than understandable, that the authorities are not really engaging in this incident. Maybe they would, if it was one of their own dogs.
Much sadness. So sorry.

Just lets hope he had bitten them and maybe they could get some of their DNA from him. Don't know if it's possible but can't see why not.
Posted By: Morgan2012 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 12:37am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Hi slinky, now that Dog Baiting as been ruled out, the detective in me can't help but think that this has been a targeted premeditated attack. To boot the back gate in with two locks on it and with two big tough dogs in the garden that are capable of ripping anyone apart, the racket of the gate getting kicked in alone would of had the dogs ready to attack (regardless of how friendly they were), i can only imagine that the monster/s responsible for this have personally known the family and the dogs. There is no other reason for taking the dogs in this kind of way other than revenge for one reason or another. Maybe Bluey's owner can try and think of anyone that they have had any trouble with recently or within the last year or so, Ex's?, neighbour disputes?, etc...
I hope the evil B@stard /s caught anyway and i would like to be one of the many that gives the ... some real punishment.

R.I.P Bluey frown
How fooking sick is that. are these ... human or what?????
Like everyone says it is really sad to loose a well loved pet,I bet Bluey was well loved and didn t know what was going to happen to him. Sorry lost for words here, just disgusted more than anything.
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 7:04am
I thought the two suspects had already been named on Facebook by the owner?

Horrible story, hope whoever did this gets what they deserve
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 8:38am
Hi Wiggi,yes 2 have been named on facebook.At the moment i dont want to comment on them,to prevent any chinese whispers starting.This isnt to withhold information but it wouldnt help discussing them.We are still looking for any information,no matter how small and any other names .Thanks
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 9:49am
Does anyone know how old Bluey was as he looks a bit thin in the photo and maybe he had a heart attack?
Posted By: Mark Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 10:00am
Terrible Storey this, but for anyone just picking up on this they dont know the details your taking for granted?

You need to add into this thread.

The time and date the break in occurred.
The time and date the poor dog was found.
And the two locations.

That's how your going to get more information about the incident.
People want to help but its also nice to read the details in one thread and not linking out to read this. . . .

I'm trying to help.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 10:00am
I doubt that there is a same person on earth that would not want this ... caught.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 10:10am
Bluey was a young very fit dog who was not underweight,maybe the picture looks deceiving,but this is definately not the case.He came from a very loving home who have been left distraught by this
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 10:17am
Hi Mark,sorry i should have put these in..
The break in was on Sunday the 9th December ,it happened early evening from Wallasey between about 7 and 9pm
Following a tip off Blue was found on Tuesday lunchtime in Storeton Woods .If you need further information please ask
Thanks
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 10:19am
Im not going to name the Road until i check with Blues mum that its ok ,so, for now im only saying the area ,thanks
Posted By: starakita Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 11:37am
I read about this on sunday when they went missing I hope the evil ... that did this gets caught & gets what they deserve.Its hard enough to loose a pet but to loose a pet this way is heartbreaking R.I.P Bluey.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 15th Dec 2012 9:26pm
Please everyone..put the word out and appeal for information,if you have facebook or twitter please share.Lets try and at least help Jords pain knowing that they were caught frown
Posted By: granny Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 12:07pm
Without wishing to upset anyone further, I do think this article from earlier in the year, could serve as a warning to others.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...by_cruel_dog_baiters_in_East_Lancashire/
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 1:02pm
Hi Granny,fortunately in Blues Case he wasnt used for that.But sadly still lost his life frown I just cant understand what is up with these sickos, there is far to many evil people around and sadly a lot of dogs and cats are stolen to use for this
Posted By: BigBadBorisJ Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 1:07pm
Makes me feel sick!
Posted By: Morgan2012 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 4:13pm
Originally Posted by slinky4
Please everyone..put the word out and appeal for information,if you have facebook or twitter please share.Lets try and at least help Jords pain knowing that they were caught frown
I hope they do get caught,Facebook and twitter would be your best bet or put an article in the Wirral Globe.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 4:41pm
Blues owners will surely have an idea who has done this!
The more i think about this, the more im convinced that they have had a falling out with someone/upset someone and this has been a revenge attack!
Also for the gate to be kicked in loudly, im presuming that Blue's owner's were out, therefore someone has known that they were out who have known the family.
And for the dogs not to attack them tells me that they have known them too.
Blue's owners are the key to finding out who done this im afraid.
The only other way of finding out, is if the monster that done this has blabbed to someone who is willing to tip the police off anonymously, but the stigma of being called "a grass" and being found out, will put the majority off doing this, so its down to Blue's owners im afraid, it can't be too hard for them to work out who has done it unless they upset every Tom, Dick an Harry on a daily basis which im sure that they dont.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 6:18pm
Hi Kevin,im friends with Blues mum.yes,they were out when it happened for a short time,and Kiya managed to get back home,extremely stressed out and frightened possibly shes darted out of the garden as it was kicked in,but Blue was a softie and wouldnt have attacked anyone.and your right they haven't upset every Tom dick and Harry,Blues mums been left with her world turned upside down and devastated.I agree that the majority wont get involved sadly even with an anonymous call,which is so sad.but im appealing in the hope theres a small chance that someone will have a heart and do the right thing.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 6:45pm
Slinky does Blue's mum have a nutty ex by any chance who has not liked being rejected? That would be my number one suspect, if not then i would move onto the neighbours and failing to find any reasoning there, i would move onto family member's/friends.
Its gotta be one of them 3.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 7:15pm
Kev its just so hard,its like a needle in a haystack,do they know them? dont they? when you have nothing to go on where do you start,your brain works overtime,thinking who would of done it..suspecting everyone.So many whys and ifs...if only there was CCTV either by the house or around the perimeter of the woods.
Posted By: Morgan2012 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 7:39pm
Originally Posted by slinky4
Kev its just so hard,its like a needle in a haystack,do they know them? dont they? when you have nothing to go on where do you start,your brain works overtime,thinking who would of done it..suspecting everyone.So many whys and ifs...if only there was CCTV either by the house or around the perimeter of the woods.
Still to kill someones pet is really cruel thing to do. No need to take it out on the dog.
Maybe the owners Should try and find out if there is any CCTV in the area.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 7:48pm
Morgan,I agree no matter what disagreements you have(and im not saying this is the case at all)why do this to a poor defenceless animal.All CCTV is turned off unless theres an 'event' apparently.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 7:53pm
Just an idea and im seeing what people think,i dont know whether its the right or wrong thing to do but..do you think it would help if a REWARD was offered.Sadly some people are more attracted to the thought of getting some money than just doing the right thing and may be more tempted to say who it was.Also if this would help any ideas on how to raise the money for the REWARD or how to go about it.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 10:01pm
Slinky before rewards etc, has your friend been to the Wirral globe about this? they will more than likely put the story in this week's paper if she gets down the office first thing tomorrow morning and tells them exactly what has happened. They might even be kind enough to put a pic of Blue in the paper too. With a bit of luck, this might just get someone in the know to make an anonymous call with a name.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 10:53pm
Kev,she is going to go to the papers,couldnt do anything over the weekend,so hopefully tomorrow.i tried sending you a messege, but your inbox is fullany chance u can make room???.Thanks for your input its really appreciated
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 11:08pm
Good, well tell her to take a pic of Blue with her, more chance of them scanning it then and putting that in the paper with the story.
inbox emptied, sorry about that.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 16th Dec 2012 11:30pm
Thanks i will let her know in the morning.ive pm you.Big thank you to everyone whos helping,its been a week today since Blue was stolen,please lets find those responsible
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 7:10pm
I genuinely can't wait until the ... are found and get whats coming to them. What kind of sicko thinks they have the right to take away the life of another living thing. Especially a gorgeous boy like Blue
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 7:32pm
Badwolf,your not the only one,why doesnt someone do the right thing and say who it was,someone knows,by not saying,doesnt that make them as bad as the person/people who did it???? in my eyes it does frown Please im asking everyone again..put the word out as much as possible...poor Blue did not deserve this frown
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 8:15pm
Slinky,this is a terribly distressing thing to happen.May I ask,as the owner of two dogs and live not far from Storeton woods,was poor Blue stolen to be used as a bait dog?
Posted By: rocks Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 8:41pm
if youve put it on facebook whats the link so the info can be shared?
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 8:49pm
hi ludwigvan,no Blue wasnt used as a baitdog.Id be really grateful if you could spread the word around that area though,someone may have seen someone with a husky around that time.we know it was somewhere between sunday early evening and tuesday morning,thanks
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 8:54pm
Hi Rocks,ive asked on my facebook but my facebooks not open.ive put it on twitter(which im hopeless at) if anyone can share that,that would be great as i dont really use it so dont have many on it..but if anyone could share it my names gaston510,the more that can share the better.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 9:00pm
Will do Slinky,I will certainly ask the local dog walkers whether they saw anything untoward.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 9:19pm
if you could ask even if anyone saw anyone with a husky,he was such a gorgeous boy he would of stood out.it may have seemed just like they were taking him for a walk untill they got in the woods!!Thank you so much
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Please Help Find Blues Killers - 17th Dec 2012 9:23pm
Originally Posted by rocks
if youve put it on facebook whats the link so the info can be shared?