Forums
Hi, we have a beautiful gentle natured 8 month old female black and white kitten/cat, we took her in as a friend of ours could not handle the 6 kittens in the litter when she was 3 months old. She has become a fully loved member of our family, we felt a little guilty that we could not allow our kitten (named lulu) to play outside as we live in a first floor flat but we compensated with lots of love and attention, unfortunately for us our landlord turned up unannounced last week and went into a rage stating pets are not allowed in our property, in addition to a £100 fine, he gave us a 7 day ultimatum to remove lulu from our premesis. We are all shocked and distraught, as a result we are desperately seeking a new loving home for her, she has not been neutered as she has never (yet) been fortunate enough to wander free outside, she is however fully house trained and very loving, albeit sometimes timid, if anyone can offer a loving home for her we would be delighted, please inbox me if you believe you can offer her the love and life she deserves, we would dread taking her to an animal rescue or similar....

Many thanks....

Attached picture IMG_20121208_005645.jpg
maybe you should look for a new home for yourself your landlord sounds a right tool who gave him power to fine you a hundred pound not helpful i know but he sounds awful
Even Rigsby had a cat.
I wouldn't hand over any 'fine' money unless it's in your contract or unless the cat has done any damage to the property totalling £100.

Lovely cat, hope she finds a good home smile
It does sound like he's trying it on. I imagine it would cost him a lot more than £100 to legally evict you. But do read your tenancy agreement smallprint.
Lulu has now been rehomed to a lovely new loving home with 2 other cats, many thanks to all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 8 month old female kitten/cat desp. needs new home - 16th Dec 2012 2:42pm
That's good news motionspoon3. All you have to do now is to get your Landlord neutered !! grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral