Forums
Posted By: baldybrewer Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 5:59pm
As title wife found the dog by the dentist opposite the shell garage Eastham I think its carlet boulavarde the name of the road.
It has got a phone number on its collar but no ones home they say Willet or Willit surname if anyone knows them or someone who has lost said dog get in touch.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 6:11pm
As an afterthought can i take the dog anywhere to see it it is chipped dont really want to call the pound.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 6:27pm
why not keep hold of the poor thing and call the number later?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 6:46pm
My dog is very boisterous and the poor found dog is terrified of my dog. But I will keep hold of it till the owners can be found.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 7:56pm
Hi Baldybrewer

could you fill in this form and register the dog found please

Doglost..Found dog register

or could you pm me a photo and I'll do it for you.
Thank you for hanging on to her until the owner is found. the dog pound is no place for a dog. however the dog warden has to be informed as it's the law. most vets will check for a chip.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 8:13pm
The dog has now been returned to her frantic owner smile
I will keep the doglost site in my bookmarks just in case I need it. I havent got the heart to take any dog to a pound I would have got one of the family to take her in till the owner was found.
Why would I need to inform the dog warden?
Posted By: Tilly Re: Found shitzu lasa apso type of dog - 4th Dec 2012 8:23pm
Originally Posted by baldybrewer
The dog has now been returned to her frantic owner smile
I will keep the doglost site in my bookmarks just in case I need it. I havent got the heart to take any dog to a pound I would have got one of the family to take her in till the owner was found.
Why would I need to inform the dog warden?

Brilliant news. grin

Any dog found has to be reported to the dog warden if the owner can not be located its the law. smile it doesnt mean it has to go to the pound tho, if finder is willing to care for it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral