Forums
Posted By: lashs 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 11th Oct 2012 2:24pm
anyone able to help an 8-10wk old kitten by giving them somewhere safe to live or even just temporary for coming bonfire night ? ) theres 2-3 litters of them been born in someones back garden an sadly the mother of one litter was killed on road recently , these poor things need to be somewhere safe as theres someone trying to poison them (because he doesnt like cats ??!!!) and its getting closer to bonfire night and they dont even have shelter to hide in :o( :o( there long haired fluffy black and white and around 8weeks old .
.......And yes ive already tried callin rspca and a few other cat shelters an bin told all they can do is help me out with half the cost of getting them neutered an re- released ?? even tho they aint even my cats ? no ones interested iv phoned 3 places
Posted By: Laulau Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 11th Oct 2012 8:18pm
How many kittens are there and are they all 8-10 weeks???
Originally Posted by lashs
anyone able to help an 8-10wk old kitten by giving them somewhere safe to live or even just temporary for coming bonfire night ? ) theres 2-3 litters of them been born in someones back garden an sadly the mother of one litter was killed on road recently , these poor things need to be somewhere safe as theres someone trying to poison them (because he doesnt like cats ??!!!) and its getting closer to bonfire night and they dont even have shelter to hide in :o( :o( there long haired fluffy black and white and around 8weeks old .
.......And yes ive already tried callin rspca and a few other cat shelters an bin told all they can do is help me out with half the cost of getting them neutered an re- released ?? even tho they aint even my cats ? no ones interested iv phoned 3 places
pm me
Posted By: boogaloo Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 11th Oct 2012 11:19pm
Hi. My friend is apart of the rspca and takes in alot of cats dogs ect. Ill speak to her if you still need help. Let me know xx
Any update on this? Id love to be able to help..
Posted By: missmahjong Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 12th Oct 2012 11:03am
Poor kittens!.>>>>>>>>>>>> this seems to be happening alot!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 12th Oct 2012 12:06pm
please empty your pms so a friend of mine can get in touch with you
Posted By: boogaloo Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 12th Oct 2012 7:09pm
Hi. Ive pm you hope you got it xx
Posted By: lashs Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 12th Oct 2012 9:00pm
hi just got back on here hun i didnt get any msg ? iv cleared pms now , we tried getting some today but needing traps an looks like one may have cat flu :o( if i can get traps il try again tomorrow xx
Posted By: kevinhit Re: 8-10wk old kittens in danger needs help - 12th Oct 2012 9:05pm
Originally Posted by boogaloo
Hi. My friend is apart of the rspca and takes in alot of cats dogs ect. Ill speak to her if you still need help. Let me know xx

The rspca are not taking any cats at the moment because of an epidemic of cat flu or another serious contagious illness.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral