Forums
Posted By: Tilly URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:12pm
Cat lover needed to go pick up an 8 week old kitten from a house in New Ferry NOW... the woman got it today and then got freaked at the prospect of worms and fleas and wants kitten collected now =/ Can anyone help?
Posted By: kevinhit Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:21pm
Whoever this person is, she sounds really irresponsible and totally out of order, exactly the type of person who should never own a pet! Id help if I could, just hope this poor kitty ends up somewhere decent....
Posted By: Tilly Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:26pm
Originally Posted by kevinhit
Whoever this person is, she sounds really irresponsible and totally out of order, exactly the type of person who should never own a pet! Id help if I could, just hope this poor kitty ends up somewhere decent....

hi Kevin thanks mate..she is going to put it out the back door if someone doesnt call for it tonight. it has a home to go to in North Wales but it cant be picked up until tomorrow and she wants it gone now frown
Posted By: Richy Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:35pm
Is this for real? Has your friend ever heard of frontline?? I cant believe someone be so irresponsible to take on a cat on a whim and then be prepared to just let it out. I am in New Ferry and would gladly pick this cat up but could end up punching your friend for being so irresponsible.
Posted By: Tilly Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:53pm
Originally Posted by Richy
Is this for real? Has your friend ever heard of frontline?? I cant believe someone be so irresponsible to take on a cat on a whim and then be prepared to just let it out. I am in New Ferry and would gladly pick this cat up but could end up punching your friend for being so irresponsible.

yes its for real. and no she's not a friend of mine. I'm trying to help the kitten not the woman
Posted By: Tilly Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 9:55pm
thank you. we now have someone going to pick kitten up.
Posted By: Richy Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 10:10pm
Sorry to have come across so aggressive. Stories like this just infuriate me and then when you said she would be prepared to just let the poor thing out to fend for itself at 8 weeks it just made me really angry. Im just glad the cat is going to be OK now.
If the person coming to collect the cat lets you down let me know ASAP as I will be more than happy to give him a new home.
Posted By: Tilly Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 10:17pm
Originally Posted by Richy
Sorry to have come across so aggressive. Stories like this just infuriate me and then when you said she would be prepared to just let the poor thing out to fend for itself at 8 weeks it just made me really angry. Im just glad the cat is going to be OK now.
If the person coming to collect the cat lets you down let me know ASAP as I will be more than happy to give him a new home.

No worries Richy. fortunately i don't have 'friends' like that. the kitten is now safe in the arms of a lovely lady that is most probably going to keep him. how she didn't punch the woman in the face is beyond me. because i probably would have too handbag
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 10:28pm
Thanks to Tilly and to the lady who picked up this poor little kitten, he is much better off being as far away as possible from the original owner. Great result Tilly.
Posted By: Richy Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 10:38pm
Good stuff, let's just hope the woman doesn't decide to start a family on such a whim and we might be someway to solving some of the problems we have in our society currently.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: URGENT!! cat lover needed in New Ferry.... - 16th Sep 2012 10:50pm
Good news for the kitten, as for the former owner, she needs a warning sign round her neck! Well done Tilly for letting us all know the outcome......
© Wirral-Wikiwirral