Forums
Posted By: WLH27 still missing - 10th Sep 2012 12:35pm
hi,

i posted 5 weeks ago about my missing cat ollie....

i am just reposting again in hope that someone new may see this and know where he is...

he has been missing from the wallasey area since monday 6th august...

we are very worried about him and just want him home now...

we have contacted the rspca, local cat rescue, local vets, posted flyers through doors and put posters up in local shops....

i have just placed a picture for the wirral new papers for this wed.....

thankyou for reading and please get in contact if you know of his whereabouts....

Attached picture oliver harding.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: still missing - 10th Sep 2012 1:49pm
Which part of wallasey
Posted By: WLH27 Re: still missing - 10th Sep 2012 2:22pm
Right by the town hall... I think people call it egremont, ive only lives here a few years....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: still missing - 10th Sep 2012 3:51pm
dont want to build your hopes up but a similar cat was in/out of back yard of eggy ferry ..i think the manager is a cat lover so he might be feeding him..hope this helps xxx
Posted By: C2103 Re: still missing - 10th Sep 2012 4:08pm
:-(
My kitten is still missing aswell, he is a gorgeous and recognisable cat so hopefully you hear something very soon. X
Posted By: WLH27 Re: still missing - 10th Sep 2012 4:43pm
Thanks, will pop in and show him the picture of ollie, we go in there regular so i might see if i can put a poster on his little notice board
Posted By: WLH27 Re: still missing - 11th Sep 2012 4:03pm
Have just spoken to a female manager atthe eggy and she says they have a black and white cat thats always there but hasnt seen any grey and white cats...

Thanks though, it was worth the call incase it was him smile
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: still missing - 13th Sep 2012 9:37pm
scared of getting your hopes up but i saw a similar looking cat in serpentine road, earlier.

the cat i saw looked smaller than your pic suggests but worthy of mentioning, i think.

would not like to mislead you nor disregard a possible sighting.

good luck.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: still missing - 13th Sep 2012 10:03pm
Awww poor cats frown
Hopefully both will be found very soon
Posted By: tedmus Re: still missing - 1st Nov 2012 1:27pm
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/739249/Cat_found.html#Post739249

Looks a bit similar to this one?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral