Forums
hi theres a lady in moreton staverdale road , that needs help a man has just put a german shep dog in her garden with food , and run off the dog is scared and keeps running away and coming back etc . if anyone can help find the dog it would be great befor it gets hurt. the german shep has a dark face and body smile sorry cannot help much more , but hope they fin the dog so it doesnt het hurt
He dumped the dog in her garden?
yes a fella walked passed a womans house put the dog in her garden with bowl and food and run away frown
hope the poor GSD is found, and is unharmed, PM tilly she may be able to help
Awwwww
that is ridiculous!
I wannit!
still no sign of the poor dog since it run away
The dog was last seen with a group of kids, they where on the corner by the school, the dog had rope round it's neck, so at least someone managed to catch him/her but where they all are now god only knows.
aww so hope its safe
Just got this message .....Karen the dog was found with string in Chapelhill road lady took it in at 12.05 just waiting on more info as to whats happening next
This is the GSD that was dumped yesterday. He is now at the pound in Birkenhead. Someone must know who this poor boy belongs to. Please report them if you think you know who dumped this dog.
[Linked Image]
omg poor guy,he looks so sad.how can anyone be so cruel frown hope whoever did this is found frown
Aww, poor doggy. I hope he is re-homed.

Who would do such a thing? Disgusting.
as already posted on another thread when tenents need to down size there will be many more animals dumped, i hope this dog finds a good home
Good point Winxy. Has it started already?
Nice looking GSD, only looks young, people tend to forget they look cute and cuddly when there pups, but they grow into big powerful dogs that need a lot of attention, hope he finds his forever home soon....
Down sizing, new job, lost job, new baby, new boyfriend, got too big, it chews, it pulls on the lead, it's coat colour doesn't go with the fecking furniture...
I'm sick to death of the excuses people make for getting rid of their pets. There is no excuse for dumping your dog, cat, rabbit etc.
Animal abandonment is a criminal offence.
Originally Posted by Tilly
This is the GSD that was dumped yesterday. He is now at the pound in Birkenhead. Someone must know who this poor boy belongs to. Please report them if you think you know who dumped this dog.
[Linked Image]

Give him some food!
frown
Poor bugger
I had one of these dogs years ago thru my childhood
Besutiful doggys
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
Poor bugger
I had one of these dogs years ago thru my childhood
Besutiful doggys

We adopted a white GSD a year ago, she was ill treated, caged, but she is now part of the family, loved and cared for, well behaved and very loyal
It makes my blood boil the way some people have gsd used only for security in their home.They are pets after all they still need to be loved and looked after
Down sizing, new job, lost job, new baby, new boyfriend, got too big, it chews, it pulls on the lead, it's coat colour doesn't go with the fecking furniture...
I'm sick to death of the excuses people make for getting rid of their pets. There is no excuse for dumping your dog, cat, rabbit etc.
Just wait until the Bedroom Tax comes in, next year. I predict that there is going to be a huge increase of dumped/ abandoned animals. frown
Wonderfull dogs alann
So glad yours is happy and much loved smile
Very loyal you hit the nail on the head there

Tilly, what would the following be classed as?

Mother and children moved away. Husband works away and comes home every couple of days. Manages to stay for about an hour, then off again. On the days he is away sometimes somebody comes in for a 5 minute visit to feed their two old cats. Other than that, the cats are left out 24/7 and have been for months. They have the garage door open for them and I assume their food is left in there.They are always hungry but sometimes I think cats are a bit like that.

Is that classed as animal abandonment?
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
Wonderfull dogs alann
So glad yours is happy and much loved smile
Very loyal you hit the nail on the head there

Treat them correctly, Give them love and affection and you will get it back two fold,
[Linked Image]

This lovely boy has now found a loving home xxx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral