Forums
Posted By: Jen84 Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 4:42pm
[Linked Image]

This dog has escaped from my friend's back yard in Tranmere, Derby Road area. He's been missing since Saturday afternoon, so it's possible he's strayed further than this area by now. She's let all the obvious local authorities and organisations know. Please keep an eye out for him and contact me with any sighting. He's a long-haired jack russel with a mainly white body and a brown face. He was wearing a collar when he escaped but not sure what colour. Please keep an eye out round the Birkenhead area. Thanks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 4:46pm
whats his name????
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 5:18pm
I did mean to include that! Thanks! His name is Thomas but he will also respond to "puppy".
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 5:25pm
jen iam all around the wirral working, will do my best to keep an eye out from tomorrow unless you have good news before, keep us posted..
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 5:27pm
Thanks Mark that'd be brilliant x
Posted By: gopher Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 6:42pm
I'm in work on Merseyrail, if i see or hear owt i'll let you know as well.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 6:50pm
how cute, hope you find him hun
Posted By: angelina Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 8:46pm
Hope he gets home safe x
Posted By: preston Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 19th Aug 2012 10:57pm
hi there we have found thomas around church road, he is safe and well hes been feed and watered plus hes been for walks so please contact us on xxxxx or xxxxxxx. we did try the address that was on his colar 15 grange mount and phone number that doesnt ring.
Brilliant news! smile x
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 20th Aug 2012 8:25am
Hi Preston what wonderful news! Just spoke to you on the phone but I'm just confirming that it was actually me you spoke to! My number is xxxxxxx for your wife to call me. Thanks so much for looking after him. I can't wait to tell my friend when I eventually hold of her! x
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 20th Aug 2012 1:36pm
Thomas is now home safe and sound, with an extension on the bottom of the yard gate! Thanks for your interest everyone, and especially to Preston. Brilliant :)x
Posted By: gopher Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 20th Aug 2012 1:51pm
Made up, get the gate electrified that'll keep him in lol
Posted By: Jen84 Re: Lost dog- Tranmere. Please keep an eye out. - 20th Aug 2012 2:08pm
It's not even actually her dog- she was dogsitting for her friend, which made the escape even worse! Her own dog wouldn't even be able to fit his face under the gate!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral