Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 9:57am
I went to a house last night, and they had a Pure white Persian cat.
With its Right ear mangled and nleeding, and its left eye all mangled and weeping and bleeding.

The owner was not concerned, and didnt really care.

I have been on to the rspca web site and reported it, and someone phoned me with in 5 mins, and took down all the details, and said they will arrange for a officer to go to the house today.

It makes me so angry why do people not get help for there pets when it is obvious it is in pain and distress.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 10:27am
Evil b:::ards. Well done BC.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 10:44am
Originally Posted by dilly
Evil b:::ards. Well done BC.
yea well done withthat
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 11:49am
omg selfish #################good on yea! i've reported people in the past my-self!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 1:11pm
delighted you reported it, lets hope it gets the help it needs
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 1:36pm
Just had a phonecall from the bloke who does the house calls, he said he will not be on the wirral for at least 2 weeks, but it could be longer, it may be a month before he gets round to it.

What kind of service is this.

Is there anything else i can do, to try to get this cat some help.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 2:55pm
Burger did you phone the RSPCA in Wallasey m8, 0151 638 6318?
They normally come out quite quickly.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 2:57pm
Hope this gets sorted quickly frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 3:20pm
Originally Posted by BurgerChips
Just had a phonecall from the bloke who does the house calls, he said he will not be on the wirral for at least 2 weeks, but it could be longer, it may be a month before he gets round to it.

take the cat yourself.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 5:56pm
The poor baby! That heartless creep doesn't deserve the companionship and love of any animal! somad

Please don't give up on getting him/her help. I'm sure there must be someone on here who either works for an animal rescue, or knows someone who does?
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Neglected Cat - 8th Aug 2012 7:34pm
How ############### bad is that ,can't call for 2 week's 'the poor cat could dead by then!
ste .how can burgerchips get the cat ![someone,s house he called at last night]
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Neglected Cat - 15th Nov 2012 11:30pm
Still waiting for update on this, so i phoned them today, and was told inspector has not got around to visting address yet.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Neglected Cat - 15th Nov 2012 11:50pm

Typical arse-pca service. mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Neglected Cat - 16th Nov 2012 6:25am
oh thats a dissapointing up date burger, but still you have tried your best...well done
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Neglected Cat - 16th Nov 2012 8:36am
Originally Posted by missmahjong
How ############### bad is that ,can't call for 2 week's 'the poor cat could dead by then!
ste .how can burgerchips get the cat ![someone,s house he called at last night]
assassinate the owner and take it.

On a serious note, you could try mentioning to the owner that you would like to take the cat the vet.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Neglected Cat - 16th Nov 2012 10:13am
Still waiting for update on this, so i phoned them today, and was told inspector has not got around to visting address yet.
That is so bad, 3 months and not been round !!!SELECTIVE BEHAVIOR!!
Posted By: venice Re: Neglected Cat - 19th Nov 2012 8:08pm
I suspect a critical letter to the Wirral News would focus the minds of the RSPA
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Neglected Cat - 19th Nov 2012 8:37pm
Reporting cruelty checklist

You can make a real difference

As a direct consequence of public action, hundreds of successful RSPCA prosecutions are made each year and thousands of animals are saved from further suffering.

If in doubt always contact us and set your mind at rest.

Read our checklist

Take a note of what you've seen, using the checklist below, and then call our 24-hour cruelty line 0300 1234 999. You will be asked to give a detailed description of what you have seen or heard, so be ready to give the following information.

Your own name, address and telephone number for our records.
It is RSPCA policy to treat all complaints in the strictest confidence. Your name will not be disclosed without your permission, but the RSPCA inspector will need to contact you if you want to know about the result of his or her investigation. Please note that this may only be when the investigation has been concluded.

The date, time and place of the offence.
Photographs showing the cruelty involved may provide vital evidence in a prosecution case. If by any chance you have a camera to hand and it is safe for you to use it, please do - mention this to the controller who handles your call.

Our controller will need to ask you a series of questions about the animal(s) involved to establish the full situation.
These will relate to what you have seen in relation to the animal's environment and its bodily condition. The RSPCA believes that the basic welfare of all animals must take into account the 'Five Welfare Needs'. These are:

- freedom from hunger and thirst
- freedom from discomfort
- freedom from pain, injury or disease
- freedom to express normal behaviour
- freedom from fear and distress.

If known, the name(s) and address(es) of the person(s) involved.

The names and addresses of any witnesses.

The registration number and description of any vehicle involved.

Posted By: Tilly Re: Neglected Cat - 19th Nov 2012 9:57pm
freedom from hunger and thirst

All this 'freedom from' from an organisation that wont even take in stray dogs or neglected cats.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Neglected Cat - 20th Nov 2012 12:36pm
Originally Posted by Tilly
freedom from hunger and thirst

All this 'freedom from' from an organisation that wont even take in stray dogs or neglected cats.

I'm sure they have a lot of calls everyday.

Can you not go round, your in some sort of rescue aren't you?
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Neglected Cat - 20th Nov 2012 3:16pm
Tilly your always telling us to take dogs/cat from rescue centers because there's no room for them and with news that they want to close more, maybe the RSPCA in the same boat and telling more n more people to call dog trust/ blue cross, the RSPCA are like police no matter how much good they do people will always call them down IMO

PS hope you understand not having a go hun xxx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral