Forums
Posted By: jonty lost choclate point burmese new brighton area - 4th Aug 2012 8:14pm
Hi everyone could you please help me,we have lost our Chocolate point (Brown) Burmese (oriental)cat . He went missing on Friday night 03/08/2012 at 20:30pm from Duke Street, New Brighton, his Name is Mowgli he is not wearing a collar however he is micro chipped he also has a hernia on his stomach, he is very loved by our family and we are wishing his safe return, a Reward will be offered for his return. Please if anyone has any information you can contact me on 07521237977.[img:center]http://tinypic.com/r/wuqixt/6[/img] [img:center]http://tinypic.com/r/fvz31s/6[/img]
Posted By: Zubee Re: lost choclate point burmese new brighton area - 4th Aug 2012 8:27pm
Jonty, I hope he turns up soon. Could you put a picture on here so people know what they're looking for?
Will keep an eye out too. Is this the third cat to have gone AWOL this week?
What's going on with these cats going missing....first a Bengal now a Burmese....bit worrying !!
Hi, Were all looking for your cat around New Brighton, hope he comes home soon
I work on Wellington Rd so will keep an eye out..Hope your both reunited soon. :))
Posted By: jonty Re: lost choclate point burmese new brighton area - 5th Aug 2012 7:50am
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you no Mowgli has returned this morning, we got up early to go looking again and he was at the back door, we are so happy , he seems ok although a little shocked and very hungry and thirsty. Thank you to everyone for your kind messages,help and support much appreciated. Also on our search for Mowgli we came accross a family who has found a very young grey kitten (female)they are looking after her at 35 Dalmorton Rd New Brighton, please pass it around, and we will be looking for Gin aswell and were praying for her safe return.
Posted By: Zubee Re: lost choclate point burmese new brighton area - 5th Aug 2012 7:54am
Excellent news! yipee
Brilliant news, very happy for you all.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral