Forums
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 6:20pm
We have a brown and white border collie. He's well trained, great with kids and verrrry playful.

He's 2 years old, and bug for his age smile

Alot of time needs to be put into him as he constantly wants to play.

We are sad to make this decision but work commitments over-rule.

PM if interested smile
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 6:21pm
you got a photo?
Not sure if i've uploaded thie right?

here goes smile

Attached picture ciao.jpg
Posted By: Ll0159 Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 6:48pm
Please I implore you do not offer your dog free, so many dogs offered like this get taken for use as bait dogs or to be used in experiments please contact the dogs trust and ask for their assistance! Xx
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 6:53pm
Originally Posted by Ll0159
Please I implore you do not offer your dog free, so many dogs offered like this get taken for use as bait dogs or to be used in experiments please contact the dogs trust and ask for their assistance! Xx

i agree.
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 7:11pm
Originally Posted by Ll0159

withthat
Posted By: catlover Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 8:27pm
never give a pet away to someone you don't know
Posted By: Tilly Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 8:35pm
please don't give your dog away for free.

contact either of these rescues

http://bordercollierescue.org/advice/Content/Rehome.html

http://bordercollietrustgb.homestead.com/New_Site/Rehoming/You_Need_To_Rehome.html

please homecheck anyone wanting your dog, ask for vet references too.
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Brown Border Collie free to a good home! - 2nd Aug 2012 9:06pm
Got to agree with the guys above I'm afraid. Please listen to them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral