Forums
Posted By: nickie A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 1st Aug 2012 2:24pm
who been dog sitting my Boxer(Buster) whilst i was away on holiday. Buster didnt want to come home and is now missing his doggy mates from his little holiday. Also thanks for the molting coat tip.

I can highly reccomend this man, a top class service indeed.

Thanks once again,

Dave.
no worries mate, he's a cracking dog. is he sulking? many do when they go back home...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 1st Aug 2012 3:26pm
nice to hear a bit of positive praise, well done egg
Posted By: evertone Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 1st Aug 2012 5:08pm
Originally Posted by markw2621
Hear Hear, btw, what is the moulting hair tip?
i use ALPHOSYL shampoo on my dogs,( from chemist) buster was moulting quite a bit when he came, had 2 baths with alphosyl and the owner was made up with his coat.
Originally Posted by evertone
Originally Posted by markw2621
Hear Hear, btw, what is the moulting hair tip?
Posted By: nickie Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 1st Aug 2012 10:18pm
Yeah he is mate, and when i take him out for a walk around the park he stops and looks at me as if to say where are you going because he was used to being in that one spot in the park with you and the other dogs grin

Cheers mate.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 2nd Aug 2012 5:02pm
Originally Posted by nickie
who been dog sitting my Boxer(Buster) whilst i was away on holiday. Buster didnt want to come home and is now missing his doggy mates from his little holiday. Also thanks for the molting coat tip.

I can highly reccomend this man, a top class service indeed.

Thanks once again,

Dave.

he is a lovely man
Posted By: Jubbly Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 3rd Aug 2012 4:08pm
Thanks for the moulting tip. My red boxer sheds all year round and loves nothing more than a good going over with the hoover nozzle laugh
Posted By: eggandchips Re: A massive big thank you to Egg and Chips - 4th Aug 2012 12:16pm
don't we all.......
another tip for moulting dogs, is a daily fish oil and an evening primrose oil capsule. should see the difference after 2-3 weeks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral