Forums
Posted By: suey30 lost dog - 16th Jul 2012 8:36pm
found a dog this evening,he is an older dog,he is black and brown.i have phoned the police and they have given me the phone number for dog pound,they will only take him if i can get him there.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: lost dog - 16th Jul 2012 11:08pm
Think i seen him about 5pm in Liversidge road in Tranmere, suey, does he have a quite a bit of grey around his chops, quite big with ligh brown tan chest? i thought he must of been one of the tenants in the road with him being so old, dont think he had a collar on tho! either way he surely must have a loving home local to the Derby rd area at that age, and with a bit of luck, his owner's have been onto the pound.
Posted By: suey30 Re: lost dog - 17th Jul 2012 5:45pm
hi kevinx.yes that was him,when i took him to the pound the lady said he had been in before so she would contact his owners,he was a lovely dog,my kids wanted to keep him if nobody claimed him, because he was so nice,
Posted By: Kev30x Re: lost dog - 17th Jul 2012 10:33pm
Awww great stuff Suey, well done for saving him hun x, sound's like he would be better off with you rather than his inconsiderate owner's! I hope his owner's went and claimed him again after the pound getting in touch with them, because i doubt there would be much hope for the poor old boy at his age if his owner's decided that they couldn't be assd getting him out again. You should of give the pound your number an told them to phone you if his owner's never bothered getting him this time, but you prob already did that. lol good on ya luv x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral