Forums
Posted By: Elyth Spaniel Cross breed free to good home - 5th Jul 2012 8:30am
Unfortunately my brother passed away at the beginning of June aged 37 and he had a spaniel cross breed called Fudge. He is around 8-9 years old but he is such an excitable dog so he acts much younger.

I have tried to keep him myself but unfortunately he does not like cats and I have 2 cats. It is heart breaking to have to find him a new home because my brother loved Fudge so much and he was his "baby".

He is fantastic with kids and other dogs because he has such a friendly nature but he just doesn't like cats.

I would like to meet the person who would like to rehome him first and make sure he is going to go to a fantastic home. I do not want him going to a home where there is no one in the house all day. Fudge is used to having someone with him and he was never really left on his own. He went everywhere with my brother. He can be left on his own for a few hours but not all day.

I am only so protective over him because I wouldn't want my brother turning in his grave thinking I haven't found a good home for his dog.

Fudge has also been neutered.

Ahh this is heart breaking frown

Attached picture 411849_3881441628822_631459762_o.jpg
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Spaniel Cross breed free to good home - 5th Jul 2012 11:30am
will ask my sister inlaw if she knows anyone.she is in a doggie club and has lots of friends who have dogs.
Posted By: Elyth Re: Spaniel Cross breed free to good home - 5th Jul 2012 4:29pm
He has now been rehomed.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Spaniel Cross breed free to good home - 5th Jul 2012 9:29pm
ok
© Wirral-Wikiwirral