Forums
Posted By: Lando My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 8:01am
Looking for a boyfriend next time my dorkie is on heat small type dog, needs to be of a nice temperament. Looking to let my Molly mother some pups
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 9:58am
Yorkshire terrier cross Doberman?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lando Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 10:35am
Yorkshire terrier cross dachshund
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 12:32pm
You are joking! Aren't you?
Posted By: Lando Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 1:03pm
Why would I be
Joking?
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 1:22pm
Have you not seen the statistics for unwanted dogs in this country, especially crossbreeds/mongrels that you are advertising to breed from. Not counting the health issues from the the 2 breeds you already have.
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 2:28pm
The 2011 annual Stray Dog Survey released today by Dogs Trust, the UK’s largest dog welfare charity, reveals the UK’s stray and abandoned dog numbers are at an 11 year high with over 126,176 dogs being picked up by Local Authorities over the last 12 months, an increase of 4% on the previous year which equates to 345 stray dogs being found every day.

Sadly over 6% (7,121) of these strays were put to sleep in the last year by Local Authorities for want of a home which represents an11% increase on the previous year. These results indicate that 20 dogs are put to sleep somewhere in the UK each day, nearly one dog an hour.

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/mediacentre/newsreleases/pr11straydogssurvey.aspx#.T8tzMLBYs4t

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 3:43pm
Tilly personal insults shall not be tolerated

Also that dog has been bred like that, it's not a mongrel it's actually a recognised breed.

Of all the cheek!
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 3:49pm
Dont be ridiculous.. a recognised breed?? it's a mongrel.
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 3:54pm
whatever type of dog it is it sure is cute!!awww
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 4:28pm
Awww yeah really is cute
Posted By: Lando Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 5:50pm
Tilly you really are a lover of dogs. You should have as much feelings for people before you go typing! I don't care if it's a recognised breed or not having a pedigree in any case does not make the owner any better or worse.
I have fully researched the average littler of a dorkie is 3 or 4 . And health issues between the hybrid Dorkie vs a dachund and a Yorkshire terrier actually swings in the dorkie favour. I have homes awaiting a littler which I have a trust and loving home awaiting, so you may sleep tight tonight. So please apologise and move on.
Posted By: Lando Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 5:52pm
And I'm not advertising I'm letting the bitch (not Tilly) my dog do her naturall thing and have a litter
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 6:18pm
Originally Posted by Lando
And I'm not advertising I'm letting the bitch (not Tilly) my dog do her naturall thing and have a litter
lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 6:54pm

laugh
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 6:59pm
Tilly you really are a lover of dogs. You should have as much feelings for people before you go typing! I don't care if it's a recognised breed or not having a pedigree in any case does not make the owner any better or worse.
I have fully researched the average littler of a dorkie is 3 or 4 . And health issues between the hybrid Dorkie vs a dachund and a Yorkshire terrier actually swings in the dorkie favour. I have homes awaiting a littler which I have a trust and loving home awaiting, so you may sleep tight tonight. So please apologise and move on.

The more I know about people the more i love dogs...
and as for sleeping, thats not easy when you work with rescue dogs. best of luck with your 'rare' mongrels and the myth that all female dogs have to have a litter..thats so hilarious...
raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 7:45pm
Disgusting attitude.
Posted By: mikroc Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 3rd Jun 2012 7:48pm
disgusting
Posted By: venice Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 12:54am
I agree with you Tilly. 'Don't breed or buy whilst rescues die'
I am also at a loss to see where your 'personal insult' was . I merely saw a query to the poster that she may be joking , and then some very sensible observations about cross breeding and the numbers of dogs already in rescues .
Only so many people take on dogs each year, and every dog purposely bred and homed on, means one less home available for one of the poor canines languishing in rescue kennels. Thankfully although numbers of abandoned dogs are still increasing, more true animal lovers are now doing their bit to help the situation by taking from rescues.
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 1:37am
Thanks Venice, it's nice to know I'm not the only one here that thinks
breeding dogs is unessesary especially while so many are dying every day In pounds all over the country. There should be a government ban on all breeding until all the pounds and rescues are empty, but we know that will never happen. Maybe they should go volunteer at the dog pound for a week. and hold those dogs in their arms before the vet sticks the blue fluid in their veins.
Spay and neuter is the only way forward.
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 1:56am
I agree. There are far far too many unwanted animals. Pups and kittys euthanised each and every day. Its so sad and needless.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 7:42am
Originally Posted by venice

I am also at a loss to see where your 'personal insult' was . I merely saw a query to the poster that she may be joking , and then some very sensible observations about cross breeding and the numbers of dogs already in rescues .

The 'personal insult' has been removed by admin. (it does tell you that at the bottom of Tilly's second post).

Originally Posted by Tilly
breeding dogs is unessesary especially while so many are dying every day In pounds all over the country. There should be a government ban on all breeding until all the pounds and rescues are empty, but we know that will never happen. Maybe they should go volunteer at the dog pound for a week. and hold those dogs in their arms before the vet sticks the blue fluid in their veins.

Your always there aren't you?

Listen to yourself, I think you have a damn cheek! Especially since it wasn't that long ago that you bred your 'mongrel'.

This is a question about a mate for lando's bitch dorkie not for one of your statistic rants on the amount of dogs in the pound.

Like Lando says, he only has good homes for the pups, not that he should explain himself to you or anybody else.

Go make your own thread.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 7:45am

Is this only a recent opinion you have formed, over breeding seems to have gone on for an age.

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...urkids_and_their_Furkids.html#Post639171
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 7:53am
Thankyou bert clap

wikiofftopic
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 12:13pm
Yes my dog had an accidental litter of mongrels I have not hidden that fact, (I wouldn't of put them on here if I wanted them kept a secret Jeez) and unless you know the circumstances surrounding it you can't really comment can you. I never deliberately bred from my dogs and never advertised for a stud dog either. My bitches have since been spayed and so it's not likely to happen again.
Oh and ste! How dare you call them 'mongrels' they are rare 'Sheplands' or 'Newsheps'
raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 3:29pm
Yes my dog had an accidental litter of mongrels I have not hidden that fact, (I wouldn't of put them on here if I wanted them kept a secret Jeez) and unless you know the circumstances surrounding it you can't really comment can you. I never deliberately bred from my dogs and never advertised for a stud dog either. My bitches have since been spayed and so it's not likely to happen again.
Oh and ste! How dare you call them 'mongrels' they are rare 'Sheplands' or 'Newsheps'
raftl raftl raftl

There is no excuse for being "irresponsible".

I rest my case.
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 4:49pm
I never said there was anything wrong with mongrels, egg and chips, I have 2 as you know. I object to the labels they are given tho. Shepadoodles, pomshies, dorkies, etc etc etc, and the price they put on them is stupid. It's a mutt! a mongrel! end of.
I have lots of friends who breed dogs but they do it to improve the health of the future, GSD with GSD the way it should be done, with health tests inside out and outside. Yes the kennel club are crap and are to blame for the faults in a lot if breeds, but they are starting to improve which they showed after the recent crufts by disqualifying breeds that didn't come up to the standard of the kc.
Anyway I've said my peice on this now. It probably won't make a difference to people wanting to breed whatever they want to with whatever they want to. It's the dogs I feel for thats all.
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 4th Jun 2012 11:33pm
Tilly,such names aimed at dogs. It's like you are a dog racist! I have a lovely white pillowcase you could cut holes in if you want it!

I have a collie that is an absolute moron but I have had 2 "mutts, hounds, wastes of space as you call them" and they where brilliant!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 12:01am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Yorkshire terrier cross Doberman?

[Linked Image]

It's probably illegal but even I would shag that dog...

...I think the word "probably" is understated !!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 12:03am
...and i am JOKING...the dog is clearly under 18 !!
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 12:04am
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
Tilly,such names aimed at dogs. It's like you are a dog racist! I have a lovely white pillowcase you could cut holes in if you want it!

I have a collie that is an absolute moron but I have had 2 "mutts, hounds, wastes of space as you call them" and they where brilliant!

confused where have i said any dog is a waste of space confused
I love all dogs, I have 2 mutts myself..humans are a waste of space, not dogs!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 12:09am
What a stran

shh STE!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:14am
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:16am
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:31am

Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:36am
raftl raftl raftl

I rest my case.

Hahahaa and I rest mine. I agree the owner of the 'Dorkie' is being very irresponsibe and not even wanting a certain breed to mate his dog to, as long as it's small and nice temperament, any old thing will do, just to throw in more health issues. Poor dog is all I can say.
Suspend me if you want but hey!!! I ain't gonna lose any sleep over that.

Tut tut Tilly xxx
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:38am
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 2:52am
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 3:05am
Gnite mate, that's so hilarious hahahaha !!!
I will deffo get a good kip now :0D x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 3:10am
Posted By: Lando Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 3:59pm
raftl raftl raftl

I rest my case.

Hahahaa and I rest mine. I agree the owner of the 'Dorkie' is being very irresponsibe and not even wanting a certain breed to mate his dog to, as long as it's small and nice temperament, any old thing will do, just to throw in more health issues. Poor dog is all I can say.
Suspend me if you want but hey!!! I ain't gonna lose any sleep over that.

Tut tut Tilly xxx

I have a mate for my dorkie and breed wasn't important, health of the mate was. Looking forward to the good homes my "mongrels" have already got, they can be brought up properly from pups. Into there new homes. was looking at breeding her with a great Dane cry Lol
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 4:30pm

I have a mate for my dorkie and breed wasn't important,

oshocked i'm sorry but that is disgusting.
Posted By: Tilly Re: My Dorkie is looking for a boyfriend - 5th Jun 2012 5:30pm

I have a mate for my dorkie and breed wasn't important,

oshocked i'm sorry but that is disgusting.

in fact i'm not sorry.. mad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral