Forums
Posted By: jen8505 small dog found Upton area - 1st Jun 2012 10:44pm
A friend of mine has just put on facebook that she has found a small dog in the Upton area. She hasn't said what type it is but if anyone knows of anyone missing a small dog in this area, please pm me and I'll pass on the details.
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 1st Jun 2012 11:21pm
Any chance you can get the details Jen? or ask her to contact http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Found&join=1
Posted By: BridgetMoans Re: small dog found Upton area - 1st Jun 2012 11:39pm
Or ask her to post on Friends of Birkenhead Council Kennels, Wirral Animals Needing Good Home or Pets for sale Wirral or RSPCA Wirral facebook pages, if she does this I'm sure the little dog will be re-united in no time, loadsa crossposting and doggie people on them pages x
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 1st Jun 2012 11:42pm
Originally Posted by BridgetMoans
Or ask her to post on Friends of Birkenhead Council Kennels, Wirral Animals Needing Good Home or Pets for sale Wirral or RSPCA Wirral facebook pages, if she does this I'm sure the little dog will be re-united in no time, loadsa crossposting and doggie people on them pages x

withthat
Posted By: BridgetMoans Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 2:02pm
I hope this dog has been reported as found or owners have been found =(
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 4:31pm
Any more news on this dog....
(I dont know why people make threads and then dont reply to them) crazy
Posted By: cezza Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 8:19pm
On rspca site on facebook someone lost a jack russell in Upton yesterday at around 6pm ,could this be the one?
Posted By: Newbright Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 8:28pm
What are the contact details for the finder as there is a small dog lost in upton ?
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 8:33pm
Originally Posted by cezza
On rspca site on facebook someone lost a jack russell in Upton yesterday at around 6pm ,could this be the one?
Originally Posted by Newbright
What are the contact details for the finder as there is a small dog lost in upton ?

still waiting for Jen to tell us
jen8505 is over their Private Topic limit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...236452.1086906647&type=1&theater
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 8:49pm
LOST JACK RUSSELL - UPTON AREA. He is black and white and wire haired. He is 14 years old and his family are very worried about him. He went missing Friday night about 6:00pm from his home in Upton village. If anyone has seen or heard about him please please get in touch on 0759335320 or 07837657751. Any further advice from anyone welcome too! He's not wearing a collar. thanks x x xx x

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:25pm
The dog above has been found and re-united with the owner..
I hope it's the same dog that Jen posted about..coz I'm done with this thread lol!!
Posted By: Lightning Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:31pm
Aw thats good new Tilly, hopefully he is the one as was mentioned on another post x
Posted By: jen8505 Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:44pm
Apologies for only just getting back to this thread. Had a busy day today. The dog has now been reunited with its owners so probably the same dog
Posted By: Lightning Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:46pm
Brill news thanks for letting us know x
i bet the family is well happy.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:53pm
Just spoken to my friend who found the dog and it was the jack Russell. Fab news that he is back with his family
Posted By: cezza Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:54pm
Excellent news, glad he is back with his family
Posted By: Lightning Re: small dog found Upton area - 2nd Jun 2012 9:54pm
i bet it is he must have sneaked out naughty boy lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: small dog found Upton area - 3rd Jun 2012 3:43am
Glad doggy is ok
© Wirral-Wikiwirral