Forums
Posted By: Pamela185 URGENT!!!! 2 cats Needing a new home - 16th Apr 2012 6:04pm
My neighbour who lives in Wallasey Village can no longer keep his 2 cats due to ill health and needs to rehome them. They are Brother and sister aprox 6 years old and must go together. Cats have been micro chipped, neutered, but had no injections. They are Inside house cats, they have never been out. comes with all toys and accessories. RSPCA wont take them as they are full. He cant seem to get help anywhere.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pamela185 Re: URGENT!!!! 2 cats Needing a new home - 16th Apr 2012 6:13pm
I forgot to add must go to home no dogs. they can be a bit nervous but do come round eventually. I would home them myself but cant due to having 3 of my own and a dog.

as said they have had no booster injections but did get the ones as kittens.

please help if you can my email is [email protected] or pm me through here. Thanks
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: URGENT!!!! 2 cats Needing a new home - 16th Apr 2012 7:28pm
Hi, are the cats good with children and people?x
Posted By: Pamela185 Re: URGENT!!!! 2 cats Needing a new home - 17th Apr 2012 3:58am
I will ask him later on today when i get home from work GinaDee. As i said they can be nervous round new people so i think it will be the same for children if they are young ones that dont understand to give them time to come round.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral