Forums
Posted By: julie253 OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 5:38pm
Our 7 month old kitten has been missing since this morning. We are hoping that he has just wandered a bit further than normal and will come back when he is hungry. He is tabby with distinctive stripey markings and has a collar with our phone number on. He will be in the Heyes Drive area somewhere and ask that if anybody lives in that area check their sheds and garages just incase he has wandered in there.
He doesn't usually wander very far and is never out for more than an hour or so. We are really worried about him.
Posted By: Lightning Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 5:42pm
Any pics for peeps to see so they can look out for him, hun???
Posted By: julie253 Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 6:47pm
Yes I can upload some in a few mins - am just working out how to do it
Posted By: julie253 Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 7:57pm
Thank you everyone for reading my post - MONTY IS HOME!!!!!
Thank goodness! We lost our other cat back in November in an accident and couldn't bear to lose this little fella. I was just trying to upload a picture of him when hubby shouted that he was home. Thanks again everyone x
Posted By: Lightning Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 7:59pm
Thats brill news hun, i bet your well happy. nothing but good news tonite great yipee yipee hope he is okay xx
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 1st Apr 2012 10:44pm
Ahh Well Done to you all. I am SO pleased for you, give him some extra supper !!!
Posted By: julie253 Re: OUR KITTEN IS MISSING - 2nd Apr 2012 8:02am
Thanks guys. I think he has been locked somewhere. It was a bit strange really cos we went looking for him and my daughter said she heard him meow. In that area there were some kids playing in a garden and basically told us to go look elsewhere. Funny that when we got home 20 minutes later he turned up. I have my suspiscions and am trying to contain my anger but am thankful that he is home. He is fine by the way, just a bit subdued. x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral