Forums
Posted By: dave_h dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 9:54pm
i think a thread for naming and shaming those dirty barstard who let their dogs shit on the floor and leave it, they need to be hung drawn and quartered
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 10:10pm
absolutely. couldnt agree more.
Posted By: dave_h Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 10:15pm
instead of having a pop im gunna take pics instead, shame the fuckers
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 10:20pm
pick their sh-- up, follow them home and lob it in their garden. or better still, post it.
Posted By: dave_h Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 10:28pm
or even better, curl one off on their front door step HAHAHAHA
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 11:30pm
haha love it. how about when you see there dog crapping, drop your kecks, no better not. you would probably get done for indecent exposure lol. it would probably make them sh-- themselves though.
Posted By: TudorBlue Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 11:36pm
Ive lost count of the times my two older kids have come home with dog muck on their shoes after playing out. How many times has anyone opened up the globe or wirral news and read about someone being find £1000 for letting their dogs foul and not cleaning it up??? Never! About time Wirral Borough Council grew a backbone and did something about it.
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dog muck! - 18th Feb 2012 11:49pm
its all well and good when you see dog owners pick up their dogs poop in the little poo bags, but what do they do with them? i have seen many of these bags just flung anywhere and everywhere. dirty little oiks.
Posted By: misssparky Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 1:40pm
I feel ashamed walking my dog sometimes as I'm sure we get frowned upon because of these lazy dog owners!!

There are a couple in our park that let their dogs run out of sight knowing what their dog is doing. One tall man with a moustache in particular does it every day!! he has a small/medium sandy coloured dog!

There are limited bins around to place your poop bags in (New Brighton coast in particular) which is annoying. However I do keep hold till I find a bin.

The council should do a lot more to stop this. The footy field in the park is full of it, feel sorry for the lads who have to play on it!!
Posted By: snowshoes Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 1:50pm
I guess some things don't change. It was the same when I was a nipper in New Brighton. 3 and 4 legged dogs crapping all over the place. Shoes always caked. Must be an English thing. Some people don't give a sh*t or maybe they do.
Posted By: puntoar Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 2:03pm
It really annoys me, I always clear up after my dog and bin it, then I see so many people not doing so
Posted By: Lightning Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 2:17pm
that really gets to me,There a sign on my road says ,50.00 pound fine for dog fouling.
They still let the dog S--t by the sign. not even cleaning it up.
Posted By: Lightning Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 3:03pm
Originally Posted by jaki1
pick their sh-- up, follow them home and lob it in their garden. or better still, post it.
raftl :r:post it
Posted By: starakita Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 6:51pm
Im annoyed about it some dirty little t**t keeps letting there dog shit outside my & my neighbours house it's not fair when I pick up after my dog if I find out who it is theyre gettin a bag load of shit on there doorstep.By the way its men who feel it beneath themselves to pick up as told by two men from the council who were in Vicky park waiting to catch the culprits the park is still full of shit anyway & my son had shit on his footy boots after playing in Birkenhead park today
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 8:41pm
get lots of dog shit in the park behind me, but cat poo is a pain to as no-one picks that up if i see another cat shit in the garden it will end up as number 76 in the local curry house.
Posted By: Lightning Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 9:32pm
Originally Posted by The_Riddler
get lots of dog shit in the park behind me, but cat poo is a pain to as no-one picks that up if i see another cat shit in the garden it will end up as number 76 in the local curry house.
raftl raftl love this thread
Posted By: dave_h Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 10:19pm
council shud pass a bylaw, dont pick up ur dog dirt then ur liable for being banged out
Posted By: Schuu Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 11:11pm
Originally Posted by dave_h
or even better, curl one off on their front door step HAHAHAHA

I actually just choked on my hot chocolate when I read that.

Brilliant!

Posted By: Lightning Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 11:13pm
council shud pass a bylaw, dont pick up ur dog dirt then ur liable for being banged out
no they should send them a week at the kennels cleaning dog poo and pee up lol
Posted By: dave_h Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 11:18pm
Originally Posted by Lightning

too soft an approach
Posted By: Lightning Re: dog muck! - 19th Feb 2012 11:20pm
Originally Posted by Lightning

too soft an approach
what the poo or the punnishment raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dog muck! - 20th Feb 2012 2:34am
Great topic clap sick of seeing sh!t everywhere I walk, name and shame the dirty sods, don't have a dog if your not willing to pick your crap up..

But.............

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dave_h Re: dog muck! - 20th Feb 2012 2:52pm
disagree with it being worthless, but pictures is what i was hoping for, and thats what im going out to get
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dog muck! - 20th Feb 2012 3:03pm
Originally Posted by jaki1

I used to do that with neighbours dog in Cyprus. He'd let the dog out, it would come straight over my wall and crap in my garden. I'd just get a shovel wander over and fling it over his wall, they were only waist height walls. Anyway, what I didn't know was that all the neighbours used to watch this daily show and wait for the fireworks, because the other bloke was an Army WO and a bit of a "tough guy". He never ever said a word to me about it. Makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dog muck! - 14th Mar 2012 11:15pm
Originally Posted by TudorBlue
Ive lost count of the times my two older kids have come home with dog muck on their shoes after playing out. How many times has anyone opened up the globe or wirral news and read about someone being find £1000 for letting their dogs foul and not cleaning it up??? Never! About time Wirral Borough Council grew a backbone and did something about it.

in the globe or wallasey news today, they are fining people who dont clean up their dogs poop.
Apparently they are really clamping down on dog owners.
About time too.
I wonder how long this will last!!?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral