Forums
Posted By: lashs Lost Dog Hit by Car - 8th Feb 2012 11:09pm
ANYONE LOST A FEMALE BEIGE SHARPEI DOG ? A FRIEND JUST TOLD ME ONE WAS HIT BY A CAR AND RAN OFF INTO BUSHES ON FENDERWAY ROAD (OPPOSITE SHOPS) ON FORD ESTATE , SHE BEEN OUT LOOKING BUT CANNOT FIND HER , PLS ASK AROUND IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYONE MISSING A DOG? !! SHE SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE RECENTLY HAD PUPS AS HER TEATS WERE LGE AND THINK IT HAD A COLLAR THAT FLASHED ? BREAKS MY HEART NO ONE KNOWING IF SHE IS OK OR ALIVE EVN ? CHANCES DONT LOOK GOOD ESPECIALLY BEING AS COLD AS IT IS!

Originally Posted by lashs
huh ? didnt realise so apologies i guess? i just copied and pasted it as im just trying to spread word everywer possible hoping someone will come forward soon! this is 1st i know of it being a bad thing typing in caps ?it was meant in order to stand out on original site i posted in as i would like to know if the dogs alive or if someones found it ! saves the locals hours of freezin ass`s off searchin for poor thing !
Posted By: reddragon Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 8th Feb 2012 11:45pm
Lashs I understand the importance of getting your posting across but please dont use capitals as its a form of shouting and I hope someone comes forward over the dog
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 12:41am
wikitext
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 12:58am
oh no hope she is okay.
i forwarded you a link.
Keep us updated, hope she okay x
had pups hit by car not good
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:06am
huh ? didnt realise so apologies i guess? i just copied and pasted it as im just trying to spread word everywer possible hoping someone will come forward soon! this is 1st i know of it being a bad thing typing in caps ?it was meant in order to stand out on original site i posted in as i would like to know if the dogs alive or if someones found it ! saves the locals hours of freezin ass`s off searchin for poor thing !
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:13am
Aw, this is so sad. I hope she is found well and found soon. Fingers crossed.
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:31am
tried rspca and apparently dogs arent there responsibility ??? so phoned police who haven't got a clue why rspca arent able to do nowt and understandable they dont have patrols to go searching so they tried an independent pet ambulance who refuse to go searching at this hour so all i can do is wait till morning and phone pound and hope ! as police officer said tho if it is a full pedigree sharpey with collar cant understand why no one reported it yet ? just got visions of poor thing if its badly hurt somewhere would be petrified and frozen !scary thing is the place it was seen was next to railway line then after there is main motorway !
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:46am
worrying Lash pmd you. Tilly can help.
its cold out as well hope she okay.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:52am
ANYONE LOST A FEMALE BEIGE SHARPEI DOG ? A FRIEND JUST TOLD ME ONE WAS HIT BY A CAR AND RAN OFF INTO BUSHES ON FENDERWAY ROAD (OPPOSITE SHOPS) ON FORD ESTATE , SHE BEEN OUT LOOKING BUT CANNOT FIND HER , PLS ASK AROUND IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYONE MISSING A DOG? !! SHE SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE RECENTLY HAD PUPS AS HER TEATS WERE LGE AND THINK IT HAD A COLLAR THAT FLASHED ? BREAKS MY HEART NO ONE KNOWING IF SHE IS OK OR ALIVE EVN ? CHANCES DONT LOOK GOOD ESPECIALLY BEING AS COLD AS IT IS!

Hiya. I'll get in touch with doglost and spread the word, if there is anyone local in that area still up they might be able to do a search tonight..
I'll be back in a minute..
Typical answer from the rspca smack 'animal welfare' yeh right...
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:57am
Brill Tilly, i hope this girl is found.
yes i think we do well so far?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:58am
Good work Tilly smile
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:03am
we will try our best.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:03am
whats the postcode for the beechwood anyone??
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:08am
ch62 Tilly
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:10am
thankyou tilly i was just about to inbox you (im newbie so still slow at knowing how site works ) its CH43 it was over road frm fender shops in middle of ford estate
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:12am
ch43 7zj is postcode of shops opposite
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:13am
Yeah, i got ch43 too. Good luck. Keep us informed please.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:21am
Thanks everyone, i've registered the dog as a *sighted only* case..this will be emailed to any volunteers living near the area. so fingers crossed she will be found or the owner finds her safe and well before too long. well done lashs for getting the word out.
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=36937
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:22am
ch43 7zj is postcode of shops opposite
lash put it on my site as well so hopefully we find her. action speaks louder than words hun we will try our best xx
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:24am
Yes well done lash and Tilly and my volinteers to look out for this girl.
hope she is found,
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:25am
I have added this link to my facebook page.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:29am
Tilly pmd lash?? nice of her to report this.
i have told some other rescues in that area but doglost is the best. lets hope this gril is safe eh
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:34am
no Thank you ! i can sleep now , if theres anything else i can do let me know pls and its refreshing to know that there are ppl like you there to help them as there are so few that can be bothered to care (ive found out tonight) xx
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:38am
no Thank you ! i can sleep now , if theres anything else i can do let me know pls and its refreshing to know that there are ppl like you there to help them as there are so few that can be bothered to care (ive found out tonight) xx
Its okay nice you care to report it we will find her and Tilly she is brill i have reported it as well.
pm you or if she turn up before let wikki know xx
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:48am
Originally Posted by Tilly
Thanks everyone, i've registered the dog as a *sighted only* case..this will be emailed to any volunteers living near the area. so fingers crossed she will be found or the owner finds her safe and well before too long. well done lashs for getting the word out.
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=36937
your over your pm limit Tilly
Posted By: Mark Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 7:55am
This is terrible,
I dont understand the point of view reported by the RSPCA.

I understand the importance of this Topic, but what are your options / process we should take in a simular situation? As I would have 1 rang the police then 2 RSPCA. Just what would you do ?

Hope there all reunited soon.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 8:31am
i had a similar situation yesterday in central park, liscard, there was a female akita running loose, she played with my bulldog for an hour, but i couldnt get her on a lead, i phoned corpy road, who said they had nobody available, she eventually left the park via gates on wallasey road.

just hope she's ok, was a lovely girl, no aggression at all
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 8:34am
the sharpei is registered as found on doglost
Posted By: rocks Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 9:16am
oh great news
Posted By: jaki1 Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 9:17am
nice one. thanks for update egg.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 9:30am
Sorry peeps. She was registered as found/ sighted.
Posted By: lashs Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 10:44am
just been informed on facebook dogs now back with owner (not sure how she found her) but she back thank you very much tilly x, lightning x and rudebox x shes taking her to vet now as shes a bit battered bruised and cut but shes back ! and il kp my eye out for anyone who might know about the akita ,aww i hope shes been reunited too.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 10:49am
Brilliant news!! Aw, im made up. Thanks for letting us know x
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 11:06am
Great news!!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 11:41am
Fantastic news. Thanks so much for the update lashes.
I'll relay your message back to doglost xx
Posted By: Wench Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 12:05pm
Only just spotted this. So glad it's been found!! I'd be distraught if it were my dog so I can understand people looking. Poor drills by the RSPCA though no
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 12:32pm
Great news, lash will pm you later hun xx
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:07pm
I've just had a lovely text from the dogs owner 'Racheal'
Hi, my friends have just told me about 'dog lost' website, it was my dog and we have found her. thank you so much for taking the time to find/notify us! she has been hit by a car, bit battered and bruised but she is alive 7 home!thanks again. Racheal x

thats nice innit grin

so a big well done too, to Lashs and Wikiwirral members for their speedy response, clap clap clap.....who needs the ars-pca/police anyway busted

p.s she had covered a fair distance before she was hit by the car, the lady was walking her on the golf course in oxton oshocked
Posted By: evertone Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 1:46pm
Absolutely delighted, I've just come back to this thread from last night and the rapid and helpful response by members and friends of wiki has made my day. Well done everyone, well nearly every one, I thought reddragons and Jases initial response was woeful.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 2:03pm
Hi, my friends have just told me about 'dog lost' website, it was my dog and we have found her. thank you so much for taking the time to find/notify us! she has been hit by a car, bit battered and bruised but she is alive 7 home!thanks again. Racheal x

thats nice innit grin

so a big well done too, to Lashs and Wikiwirral members for their speedy response, clap clap clap.....who needs the ars-pca/police anyway busted

p.s she had covered a fair distance before she was hit by the car, the lady was walking her on the golf course in oxton oshocked
laugh ars-pca
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 3:18pm
Yerr great news,hope she's not too badly injured,well done everyone for helping!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 4:05pm
Originally Posted by Lightning

thats nice innit grin

laugh ars-pca

raftl thats just my pet name for them, i have another but wont say it here... whistle
Posted By: reddragon Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 5:10pm
Originally Posted by Lightning
ch62 Tilly

ch62 is port sunlight and bromborough Lightning
Posted By: chris58 Re: Lost Dog Hit by Car - 9th Feb 2012 5:28pm
Great news!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral