Forums
Posted By: lashs RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 12:13am
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Please help its not fair the mistreatment of defenseless animals suffer even more ! please help them get a second chance. the RSPCA are seriously struggling and cannot proceed without the kindness of public funding as this is what they solely rely on to see any future.

.............as promised to share as much as i can,pls can you do the same x
Posted By: jen12 Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 2:19am
We tried to take an abandoned kitten to the RSPCA once, and because it was a Saturday they told us to come back Monday. It was a few days old and would have died if we hadn't have taken it in. Obviously they're are only interested in protecting animals when it's convenient for them.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 2:33am
I'm guessing they probably didn't have either the capacity or the staff to deal with the moggy?
Posted By: Moonstar Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 11:14am
I have had short shrift in the past from the local RSPCA and heard of others treated similarly. If anyone has good views I would like to read them.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 12:09pm
They've got nice uniforms though, and cracking vans. Someone has to pay for them, they don't grow on trees you know.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 12:42pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
I have had short shrift in the past from the local RSPCA and heard of others treated similarly. If anyone has good views I would like to read them.

My sister got her dog from the RSPCA pound last year. There's a nice story lol.
Posted By: Tilly Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 1:06pm
popcorn
Posted By: mrsbees Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 1:46pm
Originally Posted by Tilly
popcorn
clap
Posted By: jen12 Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 6:48pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
I'm guessing they probably didn't have either the capacity or the staff to deal with the moggy?

It was about 11pm, and they "weren't open".

Years ago, my parents found a badly injured dog and the RSPCA wouldn't take it.

I think these donations are just paying for the big bosses to go on holiday or something, because the money sure isn't being spent on helping animals.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 7:04pm
The local Tesco Metro isnt open at 11pm, I wonder why the RSPCA aint open all night...
Posted By: Katryn Re: RSPCA - 8th Feb 2012 7:11pm
Originally Posted by jen12
Originally Posted by MattLFC

It was about 11pm, and they "weren't open".

I think these donations are just paying for the big bosses to go on holiday or something, because the money sure isn't being spent on helping animals.

That's awful frown
Posted By: slinky4 Re: RSPCA - 12th Mar 2012 8:57am
The Rspca at Cross Lane do a fantastic job,the centre is open 6 days a week between 11.30 and 3.30.The rest of the time is spent caring for all the animals some of them needing round the clock care after being bought in as cruelty/abandand or injured cases.I got my last cat from there who was rescued with severe burns and I cant thank them enough for saving her.They are self funded and get NO help what so ever apart from what they raise themselves and donations.
Any help needed outside those hours you need to get in touch with the main Rspca.
smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral