Forums
Posted By: Jenny_S Jack Russel found by Victoria Park, Rock Ferry! - 11th Jan 2012 9:34pm
5/6 year old Male Black White and Tan Jack Russel. Found around 11 o'clock on Wednesday the 11th Jan in Victoria Park, Rockferry... If any one recognises him he's been taken to the pound in Birkenhead. Please share this so we can get him back to his owner, Thankyou smile x
Im in that park every morning see if anyone knows anything can let them know.
Thanks, the doggy followed my sis up to borough road, is very friendly so there must be a loving owner out there.
Aw hope the owners turn up for him.
Aw, I do hope the critter is claimed by his owner or it's bye bye doggy thanks to the person who put him in the pound smack
Any news on this little fella?
he's on the dog list if he isn't claimed in 7 days he will be up for adoption looks a nice little thing so if he's not claimed he could be in with a chance.
Originally Posted by starakita
he's on the dog list if he isn't claimed in 7 days he will be up for adoption looks a nice little thing so if he's not claimed he could be in with a chance.
Aw i do hope so Starkita i went to that place away last year came out the place in tears
its not the best place in the world but the staff do their best one of the girls was crying when I took misty & my other akita ended up in there when she got out,my dad had to get her as we were on holiday he said she was really miserable but she was chipped so it was worth the money otherwise she would of been put to sleep after 7days as she was getting on.
any news about black tan jack russel in victoria park is it still unclaimed
still on the dog lost list
© Wirral-Wikiwirral