Forums
Posted By: Tilly Forever Dog - 15th Dec 2011 8:02pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Forever Dog - 15th Dec 2011 10:01pm
my dogs are my salvation, they keep me sane when im going bthrough depression.
just been to the primmy in liscard, took em both with me
Posted By: Wench Re: Forever Dog - 15th Dec 2011 10:15pm
I wouldn't couldn't be without mine!! I paid nothing for her. She'd had a shoite start to her life but she's well and truly fell on her feet now.

She is my friend, my hot water bottle and better than any anti-depressive tablet available. She's kept me going during the crap time I've had over the past year and although it may sound pathetic or dramatic, she's kept me alive through the darkest of months lately. At my lowest ebb, I looked at her and all I could think was "who would she end up with if anything happened to me?". Nobody could be good enough.

She asks for nothing but love, cuddles, walks, food and water. She doesn't judge me or care whether I've done my hair or put my make up on, she sits next to me with her head on my chest if I cry and best of all - she doesn't cheat or come home drunk!!

Posted By: reddragon Re: Forever Dog - 15th Dec 2011 10:32pm
That a very good posting that Tilly well done
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Forever Dog - 15th Dec 2011 10:36pm
Aw thats really nice Tilly.
just thinking of the old gsd stuck in a kennel this xmas with no fault of there own.
Tilly i want to do a xmas hamper tried getting in touch with admin on my site but i think she is away.
can you give me another link on other ones who need a hamper.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 12:24am
You should put that pic up on all the posts of people who are trying to 'rehome' their dog.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 12:38am
That is a good question Croc as you know how many dogs who want to be in a home. you should look at the german shepared rescue and others it is sad,look at the many tears site as well. hope you offer make ones xmas happy eh.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 12:52am
Originally Posted by Tombraider
Aw thats really nice Tilly.
just thinking of the old gsd stuck in a kennel this xmas with no fault of there own.
Tilly i want to do a xmas hamper tried getting in touch with admin on my site but i think she is away.
can you give me another link on other ones who need a hamper.

Do you have Facebook Tombraider?
You can join Friends Of Birkenhead Kennels.
Antje Tucker runs the page and is in charge of funding and Xmas stockings/hampers for the dogs xx
Posted By: Tilly Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 12:54am
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
You should put that pic up on all the posts of people who are trying to 'rehome' their dog.

I have been Croc smile
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 12:56am
no face book any other as i have got a hamper for a rescue.
am in the wirral like you so if its close i will take it on my own Tilly.
hope you all wiki ones do the same as thease dogs havent done wrong its the ownwers.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 1:00am
I'll take you down the kennels sometime if you want tombraider.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 1:05am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
I'll take you down the kennels sometime if you want tombraider.
i have been allready last year and it was the pound.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 1:06am
Originally Posted by Tombraider
no face book any other as i have got a hamper for a rescue.
am in the wirral like you so if its close i will take it on my own Tilly.
hope you all wiki ones do the same as thease dogs havent done wrong its the ownwers.

Ok Hun.... DD that's a lovely idea :0) x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 1:13am
pm me your number TillY , i did pm you before about a xmas get together did you get it
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 10:17am
Aww Wench that is so poetic, just lovely as is Tarot. XX
Originally Posted by Wench
I wouldn't couldn't be without mine!! I paid nothing for her. She'd had a shoite start to her life but she's well and truly fell on her feet now.

She is my friend, my hot water bottle and better than any anti-depressive tablet available. She's kept me going during the crap time I've had over the past year and although it may sound pathetic or dramatic, she's kept me alive through the darkest of months lately. At my lowest ebb, I looked at her and all I could think was "who would she end up with if anything happened to me?". Nobody could be good enough.

She asks for nothing but love, cuddles, walks, food and water. She doesn't judge me or care whether I've done my hair or put my make up on, she sits next to me with her head on my chest if I cry and best of all - she doesn't cheat or come home drunk!!

Posted By: bert1 Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 10:32am
Originally Posted by Wench

Excellent post, sounds like Mrs Bert, especially the fell on her feet part.

I now retire to the Anderson with a full canteen of water and one up the spout,
Bye Folks.
Posted By: starakita Re: Forever Dog - 16th Dec 2011 11:28am
good post I wouldn't send my dog back.Her previous owners mustn't of been too bothered with her although she was house trained they mustn't of fed her right as a puppy so she's forever thieving food or maybe they couldn't put up with her when she started blowing her coat but in the last couple of months she's a different dog she knows as soon as the kids have gone to school its her turn to go out & I can never come in without getting a big hug,I wouldn't be without her.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Forever Dog - 2nd Jan 2012 1:00am
Originally Posted by starakita
good post I wouldn't send my dog back.Her previous owners mustn't of been too bothered with her although she was house trained they mustn't of fed her right as a puppy so she's forever thieving food or maybe they couldn't put up with her when she started blowing her coat but in the last couple of months she's a different dog she knows as soon as the kids have gone to school its her turn to go out & I can never come in without getting a big hug,I wouldn't be without her.

She sounds adorable Starakita..They say Rescue dogs
love you more because they know you have saved them.

Our lives are touched by so many. A few...we keep close to our hearts and wish they could stay with us forever. My dogs fall into that catagory!

[Linked Image]

© Wirral-Wikiwirral