Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios silly woman!!!!!!!! - 26th Oct 2011 2:13pm
[youtube]DLyBc0ruRms[/youtube]
Posted By: Tombraider Re: silly woman!!!!!!!! - 26th Oct 2011 3:07pm
Whos taking who for a walk raftl
Posted By: Guevara66 Re: silly woman!!!!!!!! - 26th Oct 2011 4:38pm
The only positive thing I can think of saying about this video is that the woman must be one of the only owners of a dog that has had the sense to muzzle it. All dog's should be muzzled that way we wouldn't here these horendous stories about these dangerous animals savaging pets and children. The woman obviously isn't responsible enough to have a dog though.
Posted By: Tilly Re: silly woman!!!!!!!! - 26th Oct 2011 6:43pm
Originally Posted by Guevara66
The only positive thing I can think of saying about this video is that the woman must be one of the only owners of a dog that has had the sense to muzzle it. All dog's should be muzzled that way we wouldn't here these horendous stories about these dangerous animals savaging pets and children. The woman obviously isn't responsible enough to have a dog though.

And maybe all humans should have their hands tied behind their backs to stop all these dangerous animals murdering/abusing/beating other humans and pets.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: silly woman!!!!!!!! - 26th Oct 2011 6:59pm
Originally Posted by Tilly
Originally Posted by Guevara66

And maybe all humans should have their hands tied behind their backs to stop all these dangerous animals murdering/abusing/beating other humans and pets.

withthat

I agree Tilly.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral