Forums
Posted By: Little_B dog is having some sort of allergic reaction - 3rd Oct 2011 8:22pm
Hi all just wonderin if anyone can give me some advice I've just got my dog she's a three year old blue english bull terrier and she seems to have come out in what looks like lumps in her hair not sure if its an allergic reaction or something. Just want to know if I have to go to a vet for treatment or can u get anti allergie drug from a pet shop.
Thanks in advance all.
I have a staffy bitch that suffers with hives due to an allergy and the vet advised me to give her up to 3 piriton allergy tablets daily and this works for her , give it a try and see .
I had my dog 'dead and buried'. He was so ill. frown
Turned out to be an allergic reaction to Ticks. blush
Might it be the heat?
Posted By: tedmus Re: dog is having some sort of allergic reaction - 4th Oct 2011 6:57am
Originally Posted by lollypop82
I have a staffy bitch that suffers with hives due to an allergy and the vet advised me to give her up to 3 piriton allergy tablets daily and this works for her , give it a try and see .
My staffy bitch had exactly the same thing, now and again she used to come out in hives all over her and she'd be a bit down, never did find out what it was she was allergic too, as lollypop said vet advised piriton for it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral