Forums
Posted By: jemarc stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 12:07pm
doing this for a friend, Rotweiller bitch with tail stolen from highfield area Rock ferry. was stolen out of back garden yesterday afternoon. any info greatly appreciated. thanks
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 12:16pm
I will keep a look out for you!
can you pm me your telephone number just in case!
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 1:59pm
Was the dog a puppy? I can't imagine anyone pinching a fully grown rotty!
Posted By: AlexB Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 2:06pm
It prob just wanted to get away from Rock Ferry and jumped the fence raftl
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 2:11pm
In all honesty, you need to give more info!
like a pic!
Posted By: jemarc Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 2:12pm
no it wasnt a puppy, but not fully grown yet, it was in the backyard with another dog which is a mongrel. someone definately took it as the gate had been unlocked and then closed so the other one couldnt get out. if any one see or hears anything could they plz let me knw on here as i dnt want to give my number out. thanks
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 2:14pm
Originally Posted by AlexB
There are some very nice places in Rock Ferry,for a start ther's.......Erm.......Hold on just give me a minute.....Oh never mind,run rotty run.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 2:15pm
your mate has to start putting posters up like postoffice, lamposts,
you can still pm me and tell me the exact location so if it is seen then i can pm you!
Posted By: puntoar Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 4:23pm
Oh I hope he finds her very soon. Im not casting an assertion here and I will most proparly be blasted for it, but..... I have read on many doggy forums that there is an increase in dog related thefts when gypsies are around and also when a circus is nearby. There is a circus in new ferry park all weekend maybe have a walk past just in case. Only a recommendation mate. I walk my dog two or three times a day I will keep my eye out, if you have a piccie please place one on here
Posted By: yewgarth Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 30th Sep 2011 5:09pm
oh ho it's a chinese circus too!
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 6:35pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
There are some very nice places in Rock Ferry,for a start ther's.......Erm.......Hold on just give me a minute.....Oh never mind,run rotty run.

How the hell are any of these posts funny ???

Hope the dog is found soon.
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 6:57pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Originally Posted by ludwigvan

How the hell are any of these posts funny ???

Hope the dog is found soon.

These posts aren't funny mate, but what do you expect mate some people can't resist the opportunity to look down on you.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 7:09pm
Won't be hard to spot a rotty with a tail, not many of those around.
Posted By: puntoar Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 7:23pm
I hope she has turned up; walked mine today kept my eye out and saw one rottie but without a tail
Posted By: Tilly Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 7:32pm
Hi Jermac
ignore the ones who think it's a joke losing a dog, they don't matter...

one of the best things you/your friend can do is contact.
Doglost. I am a volunteer helper on this site and we do our best to get the dogs picture spread around as far as possible. there are quite a few volunteers in the Birkenhead area.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost

How Can We Help?

ADVICE SERVICE

We at DogLost are here to assist you in the search for your missing dog. We transfer your details free of charge straight onto the site and offer free advice and support.

FORUM SERVICE

Your dog is automatically entered on to our forum "dogs lost". Do check the site regularly for replies and also update others on your progress. We also suggest you make contact with other owners with the same breed of dog missing as they may be getting sightings of dogs which are not theirs but could be someone elses. Also contact owners in your immediate area and offer to put up posters for each other in different areas.

PRESS RELEASE SERVICE

We can help with your press releases and give you the numbers of your local press and radio stations, we are willing to speak to the press to furnish them with facts, figures and contact names.

POSTER SERVICE

We create a missing dog poster that you and others can print off and they can also be emailed to a friend direct from site.

AUTOMATIC POSTER DELIVERY SERVICE

A great way of delivering your posters. We can automatically email your poster out to all our helpers within a 30 mile radius of where your dog went missing from. There is no charge for this service as we rely on donations.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost

Good luck
Karen.
p.s
There are a lot of dogs reported stolen and ended up in the wrong hands ie for ... that want to train fighting dogs, they use pet dogs as bait and tape their mouths shut so they cant fight back.
Posted By: puntoar Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 8:08pm
Tilly, I like this post and although I have never had a dog stolen myself I can only sympathise with those who have. I would be absolutely mortified if something happened to mine. I've just opted in to the helper part of the site too in case I can assist anytime
Posted By: Tilly Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 8:12pm
Originally Posted by puntoar
Tilly, I like this post and although I have never had a dog stolen myself I can only sympathise with those who have. I would be absolutely mortified if something happened to mine. I've just opted in to the helper part of the site too in case I can assist anytime

Brilliant the more the merrier thumbsup

Thank you for joining aliendance
Posted By: puntoar Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 8:13pm
Jemarc, If your friend is on facebook, get him or her to join the page of "Friends of Birkenhead Council Kennels"
Plenty of animal lovers on there who will look out for her
Posted By: jemarc Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 9:23pm
hi all, dnt think its been found yet, i will pass the info on to my sons friend because thats whos dog it is.
thankyou everyone xx
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 1st Oct 2011 9:28pm
your freind should do posters i live near highfeild as well.
i could help put them on the lamposts and shops etc for her.
Posted By: phk68bay Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 2nd Oct 2011 2:45pm
if the dog is mirco chipped ask all the local vets to keep an eye out an scan any they get in. Worth a shot!!
Posted By: jemarc Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 3:00pm
hi all, dog found turns out a neighbour had robbed it and sold it on to someone else. a big thankyou to all xx
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 3:05pm
Originally Posted by jemarc
hi all, dog found turns out a neighbour had robbed it and sold it on to someone else. a big thankyou to all xx

Happy smile

Hope the neighbour get's prosecuted.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 3:09pm
Aw thats great news xx
Posted By: puntoar Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 5:58pm
Thats great news, I hope they prosecute the neighbour
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 6:33pm
Originally Posted by jemarc

Unbelievable, nice neighbour, don't know how they gonna look you in the eye from now on.
Posted By: jemarc Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 8:08pm
the story goes a neighbour robbed it and sold it on for £60 to someone else in rockferry. the police went to the house with the owner and the person who bought it sed prove it was hers....so she just called her name and she jumped the fence and ran to her lol... proof enough for ya x
Posted By: Tombraider Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 8:39pm
That really out off order. but good you have her back xxx
Posted By: yewgarth Re: stolen rotweiller bitch - 3rd Oct 2011 8:46pm
Aaaawwwww 'sniff' I love a happy ending!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral