Forums
Posted By: Bentresht found dog - 29th Sep 2011 7:41pm
A friend in Hougton road took in a loose black spaniel, as she is going on holiday we are looking after it until we find the owner. It appears to be a youngish dog in good condition, friendly & well behaved. The police have been informed so please contact them if you have lost this dog & they can reunite you!

Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: found dog - 29th Sep 2011 7:46pm
Hi i know whos dog this is! They will be made up can you inbox me a telephone number and ill pass it on
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: found dog - 29th Sep 2011 9:25pm
hi we have rang police and they dont seem to know anything about it. can you let me know was it a particular station
Posted By: Bentresht Re: found dog - 30th Sep 2011 8:30am
Sorry but I don,t know how to send my phone no without giving it to everyone. We havve been told to contact police via thier control room on 709 6010 the log no. is 1709. That should put you in touch as they have my details. It's a shame the dog did not have aq name tag then we could have taken him straight back. we are going to local vets this morning to see if he has a microchip, this is what police advised, I hope this helps,sorry I don't know how to send my phone no without broadcasting it to every1
Posted By: Mark Re: found dog - 30th Sep 2011 8:47am
Click on the user name above the little image..
A list will show. Select

Send a pm

Thats a private message.

Hope that helps.
Posted By: Handbag Re: found dog - 30th Sep 2011 9:15am
Originally Posted by Bentresht
Sorry but I don,t know how to send my phone no without giving it to everyone. We havve been told to contact police via thier control room on 709 6010 the log no. is 1709. That should put you in touch as they have my details. It's a shame the dog did not have aq name tag then we could have taken him straight back. we are going to local vets this morning to see if he has a microchip, this is what police advised, I hope this helps,sorry I don't know how to send my phone no without broadcasting it to every1

Bentresht has been on the phone to me this morning and I've sent a pm with her phone number to the person enquiring smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: found dog - 30th Sep 2011 9:22am
Thanks so much smile

Have passed the number onto the girl whos dog it is.
Posted By: Handbag Re: found dog - 30th Sep 2011 3:44pm
I really hope it's their dog smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral