Forums
Posted By: The_Monk cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 9th Sep 2011 12:33am
got home around 9pm and our cat has been urinating blood out of her tray and seems really uneasy, my wife phoned the RSPCA and after lots of messing about and them telling us to go to the vets and us telling them we didn't have money for vet fees and cant afford weekly or monthly plans as im unemployed and we have a baby and cannot afford much recently and just had to end out mobile bill due to it going up just 50p.

anyway we was told by the RSPCA that they would pass the incident to the resources department.

5 minutes later RSPCA resources phoned back saying that an RSPCA officer would be contacted and we would hear back from them.

3 hours went by and we had heard nothing so we phoned back because our cat had started bleeding more from her bum.

the advisor ended up having my wife in tears so i went on the phone and he told me that it hadn't been past to an officer and that wouldn't happen as we need to get in touch in touch with our vet.

OMG all that time being told different things and nothing was really taking place. i was shouting that much down the phone at him that he hung up lol.

:::::::::::::

sooooo i then phoned birch vets and there not taking calls and it said phone another number, so we phoned the other number and yet again the answer phone asked us to phone a mobile grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

we phoned the mobile and a young girl who sounded about 12 answered and asked what the problem was and she had advised that we keep the cat in one room and bring her to the vet in the morning.

oh right so a cat bleeding from her bum will be fine till morning.
i am so not happy right now. frown
omg frown how awful

I hope the cat's ok.

I know there is a 24hr vets now on Seaview Rd, Wallasey if that would be of any help for you?

sorry, I just saw you're in Rock Ferry frown

I hope you get somewhere asap and that the cat is ok.
Birch vetinary care Prenton? 0151 652 3284 just found in yell.com says 24hr call. frown
Originally Posted by Snickas
omg frown how awful

I hope the cat's ok.

I know there is a 24hr vets now on Seaview Rd, Wallasey if that would be of any help for you?

sorry, I just saw you're in Rock Ferry frown

I hope you get somewhere asap and that the cat is ok.

thats the only thing they charge £80 right away before even treating her. Thats why need asked for help for help from the RSPCA but they only want to help the people who dont work and never worked, working people they wont help.
Originally Posted by JellyStar
Birch vetinary care Prenton? 0151 652 3284 just found in yell.com says 24hr call. frown

nope there not, it tells you to call someone else and then you call them and then it says call a mobile and then you call the mobile number and a 12 year old answers saying lock your cat in a room for the night and come in the morning.

so if anyone is ever bleeding from there bottom dont go to the hospital just lock yourself in a room for the night.
Why should you get free help from the RSPCA especially when you work? If they give you help every other person who was working would be asking for help from them aswell.

If you can't afford a cat or insurance don't have one.
Originally Posted by davaw1
Why should you get free help from the RSPCA especially when you work? If they give you help every other person who was working would be asking for help from them aswell.

If you can't afford a cat or insurance don't have one.

lose the attitude member.
we have had her for eight years and circumstances change and with the recent economic climate. as many members will agree on here.
plus my wife is on maternity leave and the pay is crap.

but again i think everyone on here will agree, if you dont work and are a scrounger then you get help and everything free. IT DOESN'T PAY TO WORK.

Anyway its not about if people work or not its about a cat that is sick.
Why is someone who doesn't work a scrounger? And if you work, and surely your wifes pay on maternity leave is better than someone on the dole you have no excuse for not having insurance.

"and circumstances change and with the recent economic climate" Yes it has changed and thats why alot of people aren't working, doesn't make them scroungers.
Why is someone who doesn't work a scrounger? And if you work, and surely your wifes pay on maternity leave is better than someone on the dole you have no excuse for not having insurance.

"and circumstances change and with the recent economic climate" Yes it has changed and thats why alot of people aren't working, doesn't make them scroungers.

i bet there is more on here who isnt insured than insured i can guarantee. not all scroungers but there is plenty out there.

no i dont work i am unemployed since january, and i can tell you now maternity pay is crap and its thats bad my wife is having to return to work early to pay the bills.

when i asked the rspca for help they said they could no problems at all, then as soon as you tell them you dont claim benefits then its a whole different story.

if i claimed this and claimed that you can get it all for free. total joke it is. but there was a program on a few days ago on bbc and that was all about people working and not working and thats exactly what they said "it doesnt pay to work nower days" and it is true.

even if your a druggy or alky you get more funds than the normal ones, it just does not make sense at all.
and it annoys you more when i have never had a day not working since i left school and the time i do need help i get nothing or my family.

paid enough tax for all them out there to get there wide screen tvs who dont work and lovely holidays and what ever else they buy.

Attached picture wanker-wass.jpg
I know how you feel, I am a single working mum who has to work full time just to afford the nursery fees!! My dog has bleeding from his willy and is going the vets tomorrow...I am dreading the bill but hopefully will be allowed to pay monthly (not that I have the spare cash for that at the moment) and it doesn't help when you are worried to be lectured about what you should have done.

If your wife is on maternity pay you should be entitled to housing and council tax benefits which would entitle you to RSPCA and PDSA help.

Hope your cats ok xxx
hi, hope your cats ok this morning x if you get housing benefit or council tax benefit contact PDSA liverpool,0151 933 6260 they will help but you must ring them first and alls they will ask for is a dontation it doesnt matter how big or small and this covers the cost of treatment and any ops or medication you cat may need. hope all goes well x
is there still a PDSA in birkenhead ?

the night my dad died, his dog got hit by a fire engine at the scene and ran off, when we found it it was suffering scorched lungs/smoke inhalation and was draggin its back legs, thankfully it turned out just to be heavy bruising,

we got in touch with the PDSA at 3am and they did the consultancy and medication for free.
i cant find the address for the local pdsa but try this

PDSA freephone 0800 917 2509

hope this is of some help
Originally Posted by jabber
i cant find the address for the local pdsa but try this

PDSA freephone 0800 917 2509

hope this is of some help

I really wish I was online last night.
The most local PDSA is in kirkdale, Liverpool. As long as you have proof that you are recieving housing benefit, you can go there. Sorry I don't know the number either. But the out of hours one is in Huyton, I actually use the PDSA myself for my cats.

Hope your cat is ok!!

Originally Posted by jemarc
hi, hope your cats ok this morning x if you get housing benefit or council tax benefit contact PDSA liverpool,0151 933 6260 they will help but you must ring them first and alls they will ask for is a dontation it doesnt matter how big or small and this covers the cost of treatment and any ops or medication you cat may need. hope all goes well x

the pdsa in lpool are great they hand you an envelope for your donation so only you know what you give so it could be as little as £5
taken from the email we sent this morning

This morning just after 9am a female officer phoned us after the last person telling us nobody was coming out, she was friendly on the phone and when she first arrived then she seen that our cat wasn't as bad as she thought and then she received a phone call while she was here from the RSPCA department telling her that i had made a complaint to the chief executive and that's it things changed and she got nasty and really funny with myself and my wife.

She also said to myself and my wife i don't know if i should take her now seeing as you have complained about us which we was very shocked at these comments.

She then spoke down to us and said you shouldn't have complained to you, then i told her that there is many complaints made about the RSPCA on the internet and she told me that we was slagging your company off when we was just stating a fact to her.

She did say our home was lovely and there was no need for the cat to really have to go but she would take her to help us.
The officer kept on saying about how you are a charity but that is what charities are there for to help animals in need and that's the only reason we contacted you to make sure our cat got given to someone who could look after her because we couldn't due to money problems and change of circumstances, and that's all we care about is our cat nothing else.

She was even forcing us to donate to your charity even though we had told her and all your advisors how we didn't have money to even pay bills.
The male last night at 00:20am and this female really need some talking to and telling how to do there job correctly and have some people skills because these two RSPCA members don't have this at all.

She even went over to our rabbits cage to make sure he was ok which she had no right to do when it is about a cat here not anything else.
It is the cat that we was concerned about nothing else.

so annoyed i would love to find out were she lived grrrrrr.
I have a fast tag to go through the tunnel. I overpay that by £5 a month and gradually I have saved up a rather nice little pot. This is the money I use to see to my cats if they ever need to go to the vet. It has come in as essential a few times over the last couple of years. It beats messing around with insurance companies and filling in forms for claims etc. I personally wouldn't take on an animal without the means of caring for it, although I would never give up a pet if my circumstances changed unless it meant that the animal would have a worse quality of life. I sympathise greatly with anyone who has lost a source of income and is struggling with looking after a pet.
Originally Posted by manic28_am
I have a fast tag to go through the tunnel. I overpay that by £5 a month and gradually I have saved up a rather nice little pot. This is the money I use to see to my cats if they ever need to go to the vet. It has come in as essential a few times over the last couple of years. It beats messing around with insurance companies and filling in forms for claims etc. I personally wouldn't take on an animal without the means of caring for it, although I would never give up a pet if my circumstances changed unless it meant that the animal would have a worse quality of life. I sympathise greatly with anyone who has lost a source of income and is struggling with looking after a pet.

thanks for your comments.
we have both felt really bad today like we have done something wrong but its all for the best for the cat. But at least we know she is guaranteed to get the treatment she needs.
Just for future reference, Upton vets (out of the way i know) will treat animals and then take instalments for any payments. If you are on any benefits you are able to take your vet bill to RSPCA on Livingstone street in Birkenhead, and apply to have help towards your overall bill.

Rspca on LivingStone Street are open only for a few hours a couple of days a week, and I think a consultation costs about £10.

My cat was run over and broke her shoulder, as she was pregnant I chose to scrimp and save and pay for her to be operated on. In total the bill came to £681 after the Rspca paid their bit I was left with £225, not ideal but better than the full amount.

My cat recovered well and gave birth about 4 weeks later to ONE kitten, about 8 months later she escaped from my house when one of the kids opened the back door and she was never seen again ... Thats gratitude for ya.
I may be wrong but I thought the place on Livingstone st had closed down? About 2 years ago I found a kitten in my back yard,rang the rspca and they wernt interested unless I kept him and they would give me vouchers towards neutering..after putting cards up in shops i found anther home for him after no response!!! hope you get your cat sorted.
Originally Posted by The_Monk
and it annoys you more when i have never had a day not working since i left school and the time i do need help i get nothing or my family.

paid enough tax for all them out there to get there wide screen tvs who dont work and lovely holidays and what ever else they buy.

This is what's wrong with this site ..this photo caption should be removed ...not funny ..just offensive..every sympathy with the animal non for the arse who loves the "f" word
Not very good at posting my comments... they were meant to be addressed at the caption with the photo of the RSPCA officer...(see my previous post).
This site is brilliant ..please don't spoil it by the Sh**e language, not everybody is used to it... c'mon everybody lets make this forum a bit more classy!!!

I really hope you can get treatment for your cat and it's not too serious. frown

I think that pic sums up the arse-pca and what they are about.
the Livingstone road clinic has closed down..not enough funds I think they said. hmmmm!! with millions in the bank i dont suppose there is enough for a small animal clinic... a nice posh car and a big house and offices etc etc etc maybe, but not a clinic.... smirk

The PDSA are brilliant. I just wish we had one over this side of the Mersey frown ...wouldn't the vets in this area be worried then?

Originally Posted by torryman
Not very good at posting my comments... they were meant to be addressed at the caption with the photo of the RSPCA officer...(see my previous post).
This site is brilliant ..please don't spoil it by the Sh**e language, not everybody is used to it... c'mon everybody lets make this forum a bit more classy!!!

you will see worse language than that on here. and you also say about the bad language then swear yourself.
pmsl what a joke.
You want the RSPCA's help but [censored] them off to death, make your mind up?

It's funny how you blame your own problem on someone else like the RSPCA, if you had pet insurance all this would of been sorted.

Change of circumstances or what ever you bought the pet knowing things change, the pet is your responsibility. Take responsibility of your own actions and stop blaming them on other people!
Originally Posted by torryman

you will see worse language than that on here. and you also say about the bad language then swear yourself.
pmsl what a joke.
C'mon monk you know I censored my remarks

It's funny how you blame your own problem on someone else like the RSPCA, if you had pet insurance all this would of been sorted.

Change of circumstances or what ever you bought the pet knowing things change, the pet is your responsibility. Take responsibility of your own actions and stop blaming them on other people!

get a grip member, your the only person out of everyone here who hasn't had anything sensible to say. think before you type and dont make yourself look a fool.
If you have a sick pet, why did you ring the RSPCA :s they aren't vets. And let's be honest it's your bill why should they pay it?

Originally Posted by Ali90
If you have a sick pet, why did you ring the RSPCA :s they aren't vets. And let's be honest it's your bill why should they pay it?

This is the reason I don't come on here very often anymore. it's rude and uncalled for. mad
Originally Posted by Tilly

This is the reason I don't come on here very often anymore. it's rude and uncalled for. mad

withthat
If memory serves I think Livingstone st branch closed due to abusive and threatening behaviour towards the staff. Now thats gratitude eh?
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz

withthat
Agreed ... you know maybe it wouldnt be a bad Idea for us to have are age group next to are user names` if anythink it would give us an idea of which way to judge people on weather they should know better or not whistle
Why isit rude and uncalled for? It's my opinion, if you can't take peoples opinions it's probaly best not to post on an internet forum. You're okay to be rude about the RSPCA but once someone questions your actions they're rude and uncalled for? And as for it not being sensible and making myself look a fool, how is that? Please explain why I am foolish because I stated you should have had pet insurance and all this would have been averted.
It honest not rude or uncalled for... Its your pet, your responsibility. There a charity who take in animals who hav been mistreated and find them loving homes, not pay public bills
Can I just enquire have you given the cat up or are they returning it to you?
I'm currently on benefits following an accident. I make sure that my bills are paid first and Tarot is fed and insured. Whatever is left each month is for my food. It costs me £11.29 a month to insure her. My excess is £89 but she is worth every penny! I'd be lost without her.
It honest not rude or uncalled for... Its your pet, your responsibility. There a charity who take in animals who hav been mistreated and find them loving homes, not pay public bills
Nice to see people asking how the cat is.
Thats what I was trying to do, but not sure from the previous posts if he will be getting the cat back! I hope so and also the ball of fluff is well.
can i just sum up whats happened.
To start with i am currently unemployed and my wife works full time for the NHS and she has done for 12 years.

we have had the cat for eight years and always had no problems with vet fees and she has had operations and all sorts and this was paid for no problem.

but now we have recently had a baby boy and the money situation has changed big time, and we have had to seek help from the CAB and they have been in touch with all the people we owe money too and offered them £1 a month for all the debts we owe they also advised that even a small bankruptcy maybe needed if we are not accepted to pay £1 a month to the companies.

since our baby has been here the cat has been really stressed anyway and losing fur which we was told by the vet when our baby was first born that it was stress and she went down hill from there.

then she started losing weight but wanted feeding more and more but also started being sick for no reason a few times a day and then the blood in her urine started.

we couldn't pay for vet fees and we asked help from all different animal places and charities and nobody could help because we was not on benefits, all they could say is pay weekly or monthly to the vets but they couldn't understand that we only just had money to live and pay bills never mind our cat.

this was becoming bad and all we wanted is the cat to have medical treatment, so the rspca was our only hope.

pet insurance was out of the question as we would still have to pay the vet fees and then claim it back off them and as i have put above the money is not there so we wouldn't be able to pay it first.

:::

the complaint about the rspca was because we asked for help many of times and they said no but then on the night we phoned them we was told an officer would come out, and when we phoned back later that night to say the cat had got worse they told us no officer was coming out.

that when i sent a complaint to the RSPCA ceo and then the next morning the RSPCA officer phoned to say she was on the way after us being told nobody was coming.

when the officer came she was fine till she got a phone call when she was at our house from her department telling her we had made a complaint to the ceo, and to our amazement she turned around and said i dont think i should take the cat now seeing as you have complained about my fellow officers.

so she was more concerned about a complaint being made about her colleagues instead of a sick animal who there suppose to care about.

like i have pointed out there is people out there who wouldn't care if there animal was sick and just put them out, and we are not we wanted the cat to have the treatment she needed and seeked help.

the cat is now having the treatment she needed so bad.

they are there actually for people who cannot look after them for what ever reason, and they do pay peoples bills daily and there mostly the people who claim from the government.

and really people who are claiming from the government are not earning enough money to look after animals properly so they should not have them unless they can. FACT...
Posted By: Clive Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 10:38pm
You dont have to explain, you did what was best for the cat, most peole would of just booted the cat out the door and leave it to some one else to sort out.

dont listen to the nasty comments made on here. you did what was best for the cat.
Originally Posted by Willo
You dont have to explain, you did what was best for the cat, most peole would of just booted the cat out the door and leave it to some one else to sort out.

dont listen to the nasty comments made on here. you did what was best for the cat.

thanks so much at least someone understands what we are talking about.
Posted By: Wench Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 10:44pm
and really people who are claiming from the government are not earning enough money to look after animals properly so they should not have them unless they can. FACT...

Bit of a sweeping statement! I am one of those people at the moment after my circumstances changed and my dog is looked after properly, and insured!! There are lots of people on here that "know" my dog and will back me to the hilt that she is more than properly looked after. She doesn't have cheap and nasty food, she eats better than I do truth be known!

You've also just shot yourself in the foot with that comment as it implies that maybe you shouldn't have any animals either.

I'm glad the cat is getting sorted out though.

another sensible member here, the owner of this site needs to have a little look at these members posts and boot them off as it is making people turn away from the site.
Originally Posted by Wench

Bit of a sweeping statement! I am one of those people at the moment after my circumstances changed and my dog is looked after properly, and insured!! There are lots of people on here that "know" my dog and will back me to the hilt that she is more than properly looked after. She doesn't have cheap and nasty food, she eats better than I do truth be known!

You've also just shot yourself in the foot with that comment as it implies that maybe you shouldn't have any animals either.

I'm glad the cat is getting sorted out though.

FACTS FACTS FACTS READ BELOW.
we do not claim one single penny from the government, so we have not shot ourself in the foot.
also WENCH have you got children? coz believe me having children takes more money. the only money coming in our house is from my wife and that is maternity pay.

dont bother saying get a job either as you all know how hard it is nowadays.
Posted By: Wench Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 10:57pm
also WENCH have you got children? coz believe me having children takes more money. the only money coming in our house is from my wife and that is maternity pay.

dont bother saying get a job either as you all know how hard it is nowadays.

Furry muff on the not claiming, no need to shout wink As harsh as it sounds, if money is so tight, maybe keeping pets isn't the best idea. They aren't cheap as this has shown. I'm sure there'd be a way to explain it to kids.

Thankfully I don't have children (that I know of anyway), but if I was unfortunate enough to have any, I think I'd probably get child benefit or whatever it's called from the Government to help pay for them.

That's all by the by anyway, as long as kitteh is ok.
maybe keeping pets isn't the best idea.

as i have repeated time and time again we have had the cat for eight years and now circumstances have changed. nobody knows what is going to happen in eight years time and you dont either and you may find yourself in this position with your dog you really do not know.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:03pm

another sensible member here, the owner of this site needs to have a little look at these members posts and boot them off as it is making people turn away from the site.

What's the point of an internet forum if people can't give their opinions? Just because some people don't like that opinion doesn't mean they should be "booted" off the site.
Posted By: Wench Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:04pm
Furry muff on the not claiming, no need to shout wink As harsh as it sounds, if money is so tight, maybe keeping pets isn't the best idea.

as i have repeated time and time again we have had the cat for eight years and now circumstances have changed. nobody knows what is going to happen in eight years time and you dont either and you may find yourself in this position with your dog you really do not know.

I know that. That's why I said about trying to explain it to kids. I AM in the same situation - that's why I said
I'm currently on benefits following an accident. I make sure that my bills are paid first and Tarot is fed and insured. Whatever is left each month is for my food. It costs me £11.29 a month to insure her. My excess is £89 but she is worth every penny! I'd be lost without her.

up there but I wangle my small income so that she comes first, but I don't have kids thankfully. Much rather have the dog - less noise, cheaper, cleaner and doesn't annoy me raftl Best thing I ever did swapping the husband for her grin
[quote=davaw1]You want the RSPCA's help but [censored] them off to death, make your mind up?

What's the point of an internet forum if people can't give their opinions? Just because some people don't like that opinion doesn't mean they should be "booted" off the site. [/quote]

dont have anything nice to say then stay away from the topic and keep the forum welcoming to all members.
Furry muff on the not claiming, no need to shout wink As harsh as it sounds, if money is so tight, maybe keeping pets isn't the best idea.

I know that. That's why I said about trying to explain it to kids. I AM in the same situation - that's what I said up there ^ but I wangle my small income so that she comes first, but I don't have kids thankfully. Much rather have the dog - less noise, cheaper, cleaner and doesn't annoy me raftl Best thing I ever did swapping the husband for her grin

lol dont know what to say to that lol! smile
Posted By: Wench Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:08pm
Last person I said it to called me a lucky biatch raftl
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:19pm
Monk I disagree with you and have my right to give my opinion whether you like it or not. You say if I have nothing nice to don't say anything but i've hardly said anything nasty, you was the one calling people who aren't working scroungers I haven't gone to name calling like that have I? You posted on a forum so be prepared to get some criticism and if you can't take the criticism not really worth posting isit.
Monk I disagree with you and have my right to give my opinion whether you like it or not. You say if I have nothing nice to don't say anything but i've hardly said anything nasty, you was the one calling people who aren't working scroungers I haven't gone to name calling like that have I? You posted on a forum so be prepared to get some criticism and if you can't take the criticism not really worth posting isit.

its only you that other members have commented on about you being rude and nasty. think before you post.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:25pm
Tell me once were I have been rude or nasty? Just because someone doesn't like or agree with my comment doesn't make it nasty or rude.
Tell me once were I have been rude or nasty? Just because someone doesn't like or agree with my comment doesn't make it nasty or rude.

cant be bothered with your childish antics. i and others have pointed it out so read back your messages are there.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 10th Sep 2011 11:56pm
It's not you can't be botherd with childish antics you just can't quote were I have been nasty or rude. But you called people who don't work scroungers which is nasty and offensive, and you posted an offensive picture about the RSPCA with use of foul language, so I think you'll find its yourself who has been nasty and offensive not me.

Also you say people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to keep pets because they can't afford them. Well you should give up your cat to a better home then as you obviosuly can't afford to keep it and pay for it's care.
It's not you can't be botherd with childish antics you just can't quote were I have been nasty or rude. But you called people who don't work scroungers which is nasty and offensive, and you posted an offensive picture about the RSPCA with use of foul language, so I think you'll find its yourself who has been nasty and offensive not me.

Also you say people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to keep pets because they can't afford them. Well you should give up your cat to a better home then as you obviosuly can't afford to keep it and pay for it's care.

You wanna watch you gob pal!

This is about the cat so i`ll stick to it, he has already stated he and his missus have had the cat for 8 years, OBVIOUSLY they can look after the cat, people do have change of circumstances.
Stop giving stick to other members, you never know who they really are wink
Oh now i'm being threatened?

I haven't give anyone stick, but he said people who don't work and claim benefits shouldn't be allowed to have pets because they can't afford them, well he isn't working and is obviously struggling to make ends meet and struggling to pay for vet bills so maybe it would be better to give to cat to someone who can afford to pay the vet bills as they can't afford them.
Oh now i'm being threatened?

I haven't give anyone stick, but he said people who don't work and claim benefits shouldn't be allowed to have pets because they can't afford them, well he isn't working and is obviously struggling to make ends meet and struggling to pay for vet bills so maybe it would be better to give to cat to someone who can afford to pay the vet bills as they can't afford them.

Don`t turn it around! you know quite well your not being threatened.

like i said dava this is about a cat which belongs to our buddy monk here wink

Not about dolites .

End of!!!
Well you said I want to watch my gob and I find that rather threatening.

If someone wants to resort to violence for me giving my opinion and come and give me a good kicking well they're very welcome to have ago.

As for army boy where did you get that from?

"Bit of advise! Me? I don`t care, people know where to find me, they got a problem come get me" .... What the hell are you talking about here?

Ahh i see you changed your post from the original smile
So, let me get this right:

People who are on benefits aren't to be allowed to keep pets because they "obviously" can't afford them ?

So... people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to keep their children, because they're expensive too.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed a car, because they REALLY cost a lot to keep.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed to play the lottery or scratchcards, because the money is meant to feed and clothe them, so if they have extra they're getting too much.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed to shop in Sainsburys, because Lidl is cheaper.

Does all this start from the day you claim your first benefit or do you have a 2 week grace period to come off it ?

Just in case you ask, no I'm not on any benefits.

I don't have any pets either smile
Well you said I want to watch my gob and I find that rather threatening.

If someone wants to resort to violence for me giving my opinion and come and give me a good kicking well they're very welcome to have ago.

As for army boy where did you get that from?

"Bit of advise! Me? I don`t care, people know where to find me, they got a problem come get me" .... What the hell are you talking about here?

You takin the ?
Originally Posted by TheDr
So, let me get this right:

People who are on benefits aren't to be allowed to keep pets because they "obviously" can't afford them ?

So... people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to keep their children, because they're expensive too.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed a car, because they REALLY cost a lot to keep.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed to play the lottery or scratchcards, because the money is meant to feed and clothe them, so if they have extra they're getting too much.

People on benefits shouldn't be allowed to shop in Sainsburys, because Lidl is cheaper.

Does all this start from the day you claim your first benefit or do you have a 2 week grace period to come off it ?

Just in case you ask, no I'm not on any benefits.

I don't have any pets either smile
WTF?

This aint about benefits, DAVA here, has a problem with monk boy!
I think he`s taking the p frown
Originally Posted by _Ste_

I know, I was commenting on the bit earlier where someone said about if he was on benefits and couldn't afford pets he shouldn't have them smile

As for the rest of it, come on STE, you know the rules, Don't Feed The Trolls laugh
No I'm not taking the p*ss you changed your orignal post and you know you have.

I don't have no problem with Monk I just don't agree with him moaning about the RSPCA paying for people on benefits and not him. If he had pet insurance all this would of been sorted.
Originally Posted by _Ste_

I know, I was commenting on the bit earlier where someone said about if he was on benefits and couldn't afford pets he shouldn't have them smile

As for the rest of it, come on STE, you know the rules, Don't Feed The Trolls laugh

Yeah it was Monk who said people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to keep pets, and i'm not trolling just giving my opinion.
eh?

I don't have no problem with Monk I just don't agree with him moaning about the RSPCA paying for people on benefits and not him. If he had pet insurance all this would of been sorted.
yeah i did change my post because it was a tad out of order but you gotta problem let me know yeah?

how many times do i have to repeat myself eh?

This is about our boy monk and his friggin cat, not dolites, not people on jobseekers and not people who cannot afford pets!!!
popcorn
popcorn

withthat

Still waiting myself tired

OMG keep up, this is what this is all about and we have given the cat to a RSPCA re-homing centre because we cannot afford it any longer.

fight

obviously you dont know what pet insurance is.
you need money to pay the vet fees and then you need the insurance company to pay up.

now if you have read the whole thread correctly you will see that i have quoted many of time we cannot even afford to pay the bills and thats why we are in the hands of citizens advice as they have taken all our debts and worked them out that we can only pay them £1 a month thats how bad things are.

So again you need the money first even if you have pet insurance so it still would be no help to us.
Originally Posted by Willo

All the nasty Comments seem to have come from the OP ... have you read the thread from the start?

they are there actually for people who cannot look after them for what ever reason, and they do pay peoples bills daily and there mostly the people who claim from the government.

Where do you get these facts from?? Maybe your a little deluded in these Uncertain Times,let me just clarify The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)there not there to pay vet bills for anyone,In your case maybe they thought the cat stood a better chance with you rather than taking it off your hands to a very uncertain fate am sure there struggling just like the rest of us ... and for what its worth thoughts go out to your family
love animals me smile
Originally Posted by Vanmanone

Where do you get these facts from?? Maybe your a little deluded in these Uncertain Times,let me just clarify The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)there not there to pay vet bills for anyone,In your case maybe they thought the cat stood a better chance with you rather than taking it off your hands to a very uncertain fate am sure there struggling just like the rest of us ... and for what its worth thoughts go out to your family
love animals me smile

yes there main thing is to take care of cruelty to animals but they are also there for sick and needy animals. they pay for bills on a daily basis they even had a shop in birkenhead that payed for animals constantly and thats all they did.
Why isit rude and uncalled for? It's my opinion, if you can't take peoples opinions it's probaly best not to post on an internet forum. You're okay to be rude about the RSPCA but once someone questions your actions they're rude and uncalled for?

Because you are being rude to a member of this forum.
and I doubt if the arse-pca are gonna come on here and read my comments about them do you?

Chin up The Monk ,You did the right thing sorting the cat out ,And if you need any thing for your baby ,we have a 2 year old boy and got some stuff over that we don`t need any more I`ll sort it out for you, if you don`t mind that is June
Why isit rude and uncalled for? It's my opinion, if you can't take peoples opinions it's probaly best not to post on an internet forum. You're okay to be rude about the RSPCA but once someone questions your actions they're rude and uncalled for?

Because you are being rude to a member of this forum.
and I doubt if the arse-pca are gonna come on here and read my comments about them do you?

If it's rude saying the RSPCA shouldn't help someone, and somebody should have pet insurance then so be it. I haven't slated anyone or called anyone names all as I have done is gave my opinion on the topic. If people can't take a diffrent opinion to their own they shouldn't post on an internet forum.

How do you know nobody from the RSPCA are members here or have family members? The only time you seem to post on here Tilly is when you are having a dig at the RSPCA.

It's a sad society we live in where people have to be scared to give their opinions or say what they want to fear of offending someone. Don't we live in a democracy with freedom of speech?
"Knock knock."

"who's there?"

"It's the RSPCA Mr Schrodinger, we would like to ask you a few questions."
and somebody should have pet insurance then so be it.

read what i have told you over three times now, YOU STILL NEED THE MONEY IF YOU HAVE PET INSURANCE.

IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY THE OUTLAY THEN IT IS NO GOOD TO ANYONE.
The local RSPCA Branch received the following e-mails (responses attached)and I hope that a more balanced view can be obtained of the work we do to support members of the public - like The Monk,
who as the owner of the cat in question - has a legal responsibility to meet the needs of their pets.
Whilst the RSPCA receives donations from the public to help animals in greatest need, such resources have to be prioritised to prevent cruelty & suffering to animals. The great majority of owners accept their responsibilities as pet owners and hopefully as you can see from our responses, we try to balance need and animal welfare matters, so that the funds are directed towards the purpose for which they were donated.

E-mail Sent: 30 August 2011 21:54 to RSPCA local Branch

Dear Wirral RSPCA

I contacted you a few weeks ago reference our rabbit smelling badly and asked if you could help and possibly offer us a voucher to pay for him to be castrated and because we are not people to claim from the government you wouldn't help us and you even told us that having him castrated wouldn't necessarily help with the smell which we have been told different by three different vets around the Wirral area that your information is wrong.

We also have a cat now who has scabs all over her body and we do not know what is causing this and she is also being sick and wanting to be fed more often than we can possibly cope with and also losing her fur badly.

This is now out of control and cannot afford to have our animals treated and you will not help us, so i will now be making sure my donations to the RSPCA stop along with my families donations that they give you monthly.
Can you now tell me if you can take both of our animals into your care ASAP.

I look forward to your response.
Thank you.

RSPCA BRANCH response – 31st August 2011- 11.45 a.m.

Thank you for your email.

When you contacted us a few weeks ago I seem to remember suggesting you took your rabbit to the vet to get him checked, as there may have been another reason for the smell and thought it best to get him checked in case of any infection. We do not have a vet here and would never advise as such.

I advised you that as you are not on any state benefits we are unable to assist with the neutering of your rabbit, but I seem to recall asking if you were on any housing benefit as if you were we would be able to help you. As yet I have not had a response to that question, so I find it difficult to understand when you say we are not willing to help. Regarding the cat, I cannot find any correspondance at all, what help did you ask from us and what were you told?.

We rely solely on public donations to help sick and injured unowned animals. Without this support we wouldn't be able to help these animals who have no one. Of which, we successfully rehomed over 900 last year.

Kind Regards
Animal Care Manager

E-mail Sent: 31 August 2011 15:34
To: RSPCA Branch
Subject: Re: RSPCA Not Willing to help
Hi

Firstly lose the attitude.
Yes you say go and take the rabbit to the vet and i recall telling you there is no money here to pay for this and this is the whole problem. Please don't let me to have to repeat myself to you.
In answer to your question we can get housing benefit but not sure how much and as yet we have not looked into this.

You say all the rubbish at the bottom of this email about rehoming and looking after sick un-owned animals but you have no idea how many people i know including my mother and auntie who have come across injured animals and as always when contacting the RSPCA they cannot help or want you to wait ridiculous times which is no good when the animal in the past we have reported have been dying.

Please when replying do not come back with the same attitude or i will contact the RSPCA CEO about you and your replies.
As we have said to everyone if you work and try and deal with bills the best you can and have problems then there is no one willing to help with charges unless you are a government scrounger and then you get everything free.

RSPCA BRANCH response - 31st August 2011 – 17.03 p.m.

Firstly, there was no intended attitude, but if this is your perception, then I apologise.

As I am sure that you are aware, as the owner of the pets you have a legal responsibility under The Animal Welfare Act to ensure that they receive veterinary attention as they need it. Whilst I understand that finances may be strained, you still have to ensure that your pets do not suffer unnecessarily and from your e-mails, it is clear that they need to see a vet as clearly they have conditions that need treating. Failure to do so places you at risk.

Whilst the Branch does have a scheme in place to help people who have financial difficulties, it needs to be demonstrated that this is the case and the easiest way to do this (to avoid wasting money donated to us on needless admin), is to use those government schemes already in place that help to determine hardship. It appears, however, that you are not in receipt of benefits or housing benefit and unfortunately, therefore, do not qualify under our scheme.
You state that you can get housing benefit but haven't looked into this yet. If this was looked into & confirmed, then we may be able to help, but it sounds as though your pets need seeing by a vet sooner rather than later - which is still your responsibility. As the owner, you cannot rely on the availability of schemes that may or may not be in place by animal welfare organisations such as our own.

Whilst we are grateful to you and other members of your family for donating to the RSPCA, we would rather that you cancel these donations if they enable you to afford the necessary vet treatment for your pets.

The "so called" rubbish that you refer to - is factual and we have hundreds of satisfied re-homing clients who are grateful for the work that we do. The examples you relate to of injured animals waiting to be collected etc, is sometimes true as there are limited numbers of Inspectors and Animal collection officers available trying to deal with the hundreds of thousands of requests over the year, which is why many members of the public, help us by taking the injured animal to the nearest vet, where this is possible.

Although you don't qualify under our scheme, as a one off and to help your rabbit and cat get seen by the vet, to at least diagnose the problems, I am willing to assist with part of the cost of the consultation fee, if you confirm which vet you are taking your pets to see and the date & time. I will then be able to fax a voucher over to them for £20.00. Any amount over and above this, for the consultation and treatment will have to be met by yourself.

Cheers
Branch Manager

Despite this offer - we are not aware that the owner has as yet taken the cat (and rabbit) to the vets. Which may be why the local Inspector was called out to the house.
Our Mission Statement

The RSPCA as a charity will, by all lawful means, prevent cruelty and promote kindness to and alleviate suffering of all animals.

Our Mission

From endangered whales to fairground goldfish from pet cats to circus lions we are on a mission to promote compassion for all creatures.
People asking the RSPCA to help them fund having thier rabit castrated and feeding their cat lol that is just pure cheek.

I don't see any attitude in the reply by the RSPCA manager yet the e-mailer had the cheek to tell them to loose the attitude and threatend to report them to the CEO lol.

Then the "Arse PCA" (as Tilly calls them) kindly offer to donate £20 towards the e-mailers vet fee's after they had threatend to report them to the CEO and they get no reply?

Society we live in now is always blame someone else. People need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Excellent so there we have it always two side to every tale`thank you jellybabe for shedding some light...I was beginning to think it was a free for all and open to abuse "word soon gets round",anyway I understand why you have come on here if any thing just to set the record straight so fair play all round just as I thought take my hat off te ye.

This morning just after 9am a female officer phoned us after the last person telling us nobody was coming out, she was friendly on the phone and when she first arrived then she seen that our cat wasn't as bad as she thought and then she received a phone call while she was here from the RSPCA department telling her that i had made a complaint to the chief executive and that's it things changed

She even went over to our rabbits cage to make sure he was ok which she had no right to do when it is about a cat here not anything else.
Think he went ahead with the complaint,what gets me is why kick up a fuss went she checked out the rabbit, after all it was also sick was it not.
Originally Posted by Vanmanone

This morning just after 9am a female officer phoned us after the last person telling us nobody was coming out, she was friendly on the phone and when she first arrived then she seen that our cat wasn't as bad as she thought and then she received a phone call while she was here from the RSPCA department telling her that i had made a complaint to the chief executive and that's it things changed

Think he went ahead with the complaint,what gets me is why kick up a fuss went she checked out the rabbit, after all it was also sick was it not.

no nothing was wrong with the rabbit at all for your information.
Originally Posted by jellybaby454
The local RSPCA Branch received the following e-mails (responses attached)and I hope that a more balanced view can be obtained of the work we do to support members of the public - like The Monk,
who as the owner of the cat in question - has a legal responsibility to meet the needs of their pets.
Whilst the RSPCA receives donations from the public to help animals in greatest need, such resources have to be prioritised to prevent cruelty & suffering to animals. The great majority of owners accept their responsibilities as pet owners and hopefully as you can see from our responses, we try to balance need and animal welfare matters, so that the funds are directed towards the purpose for which they were donated.

E-mail Sent: 30 August 2011 21:54 to RSPCA local Branch

Dear Wirral RSPCA

I contacted you a few weeks ago reference our rabbit smelling badly and asked if you could help and possibly offer us a voucher to pay for him to be castrated and because we are not people to claim from the government you wouldn't help us and you even told us that having him castrated wouldn't necessarily help with the smell which we have been told different by three different vets around the Wirral area that your information is wrong.

We also have a cat now who has scabs all over her body and we do not know what is causing this and she is also being sick and wanting to be fed more often than we can possibly cope with and also losing her fur badly.

This is now out of control and cannot afford to have our animals treated and you will not help us, so i will now be making sure my donations to the RSPCA stop along with my families donations that they give you monthly.
Can you now tell me if you can take both of our animals into your care ASAP.

Thank you.

RSPCA BRANCH response – 31st August 2011- 11.45 a.m.

Thank you for your email.

When you contacted us a few weeks ago I seem to remember suggesting you took your rabbit to the vet to get him checked, as there may have been another reason for the smell and thought it best to get him checked in case of any infection. We do not have a vet here and would never advise as such.

I advised you that as you are not on any state benefits we are unable to assist with the neutering of your rabbit, but I seem to recall asking if you were on any housing benefit as if you were we would be able to help you. As yet I have not had a response to that question, so I find it difficult to understand when you say we are not willing to help. Regarding the cat, I cannot find any correspondance at all, what help did you ask from us and what were you told?.

We rely solely on public donations to help sick and injured unowned animals. Without this support we wouldn't be able to help these animals who have no one. Of which, we successfully rehomed over 900 last year.

Kind Regards
Animal Care Manager

E-mail Sent: 31 August 2011 15:34
To: RSPCA Branch
Subject: Re: RSPCA Not Willing to help
Hi

Firstly lose the attitude.
Yes you say go and take the rabbit to the vet and i recall telling you there is no money here to pay for this and this is the whole problem. Please don't let me to have to repeat myself to you.
In answer to your question we can get housing benefit but not sure how much and as yet we have not looked into this.

You say all the rubbish at the bottom of this email about rehoming and looking after sick un-owned animals but you have no idea how many people i know including my mother and auntie who have come across injured animals and as always when contacting the RSPCA they cannot help or want you to wait ridiculous times which is no good when the animal in the past we have reported have been dying.

Please when replying do not come back with the same attitude or i will contact the RSPCA CEO about you and your replies.
As we have said to everyone if you work and try and deal with bills the best you can and have problems then there is no one willing to help with charges unless you are a government scrounger and then you get everything free.

RSPCA BRANCH response - 31st August 2011 – 17.03 p.m.

Firstly, there was no intended attitude, but if this is your perception, then I apologise.

As I am sure that you are aware, as the owner of the pets you have a legal responsibility under The Animal Welfare Act to ensure that they receive veterinary attention as they need it. Whilst I understand that finances may be strained, you still have to ensure that your pets do not suffer unnecessarily and from your e-mails, it is clear that they need to see a vet as clearly they have conditions that need treating. Failure to do so places you at risk.

Whilst the Branch does have a scheme in place to help people who have financial difficulties, it needs to be demonstrated that this is the case and the easiest way to do this (to avoid wasting money donated to us on needless admin), is to use those government schemes already in place that help to determine hardship. It appears, however, that you are not in receipt of benefits or housing benefit and unfortunately, therefore, do not qualify under our scheme.
You state that you can get housing benefit but haven't looked into this yet. If this was looked into & confirmed, then we may be able to help, but it sounds as though your pets need seeing by a vet sooner rather than later - which is still your responsibility. As the owner, you cannot rely on the availability of schemes that may or may not be in place by animal welfare organisations such as our own.

Whilst we are grateful to you and other members of your family for donating to the RSPCA, we would rather that you cancel these donations if they enable you to afford the necessary vet treatment for your pets.

The "so called" rubbish that you refer to - is factual and we have hundreds of satisfied re-homing clients who are grateful for the work that we do. The examples you relate to of injured animals waiting to be collected etc, is sometimes true as there are limited numbers of Inspectors and Animal collection officers available trying to deal with the hundreds of thousands of requests over the year, which is why many members of the public, help us by taking the injured animal to the nearest vet, where this is possible.

Although you don't qualify under our scheme, as a one off and to help your rabbit and cat get seen by the vet, to at least diagnose the problems, I am willing to assist with part of the cost of the consultation fee, if you confirm which vet you are taking your pets to see and the date & time. I will then be able to fax a voucher over to them for £20.00. Any amount over and above this, for the consultation and treatment will have to be met by yourself.

Cheers
Branch Manager

Despite this offer - we are not aware that the owner has as yet taken the cat (and rabbit) to the vets. Which may be why the local Inspector was called out to the house.

this will also be forwarded to the ceo as i know he has strong views about data protection and you (the rspca are posting messages sent to you)

for your information please read the whole thread nd see what happened. and what happened is we called the rspca who we wold everything to and they sent out an officer to collect the cat like we asked the wirral rspca at the start.
Seen these messages via Google and if this is the animal care officer from the Wirral RSPCA then take this with a pinch of salt because there is many local people if you look around Facebook and other sites and there traitors and full of complete crap.
The Wirral have the worst RSPCA staff in the UK and don't deserve the prise they ask for. Remember the lady in Birkenhead looking after all them cats and the RSPCA stormed in and took her to court and she had done nothing wrong and all the animals were in perfect health.

Stop the adverts and use the money on the animals you load of pratts.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 13th Sep 2011 12:06am
You did mention the rabbit in the first e-mail and how you needed money from the RSPCA because the rabbit smells and you needed it castrated so maybe this is why they had to check onit. After all don't they have a care of duty to check the animals?

You also said you wish you knew where the officer lived. Why is that? No wonder the RSPCA are reluctant help some people when they have this attitude and be threatening.

And by posting the E-mails they have every right to when you're claming they weren't intrested but they offerd to donate a fee to your vet bills and when you couldn't pay them they took the animal off you.
You did mention the rabbit in the first e-mail and how you needed money from the RSPCA because the rabbit smells and you needed it castrated so maybe this is why they had to check onit. After all don't they have a care of duty to check the animals?

You also said you wish you knew where the officer lived. Why is that? No wonder the RSPCA are reluctant help some people when they have this attitude and be threatening.

And by posting the E-mails they have every right to when you're claming they weren't intrested but they offerd to donate a fee to your vet bills and when you couldn't pay them they took the animal off you.

got advise from the breeder of the rabbit and they advised on what we should do and the smell has stopped without having the need to have him castrated so we are pleased.

same attitude as you hey asking a member to come and find you, now that isnt nice at all my friend.
Originally Posted by Tiffany
Seen these messages via Google and if this is the animal care officer from the Wirral RSPCA then take this with a pinch of salt because there is many local people if you look around Facebook and other sites and there traitors and full of complete crap.
The Wirral have the worst RSPCA staff in the UK and don't deserve the prise they ask for. Remember the lady in Birkenhead looking after all them cats and the RSPCA stormed in and took her to court and she had done nothing wrong and all the animals were in perfect health.

Stop the adverts and use the money on the animals you load of pratts.

thanks for your message. i have been advised that other members will be joining from the facebook groups to show there support and the trouble they have had also.

from there messages of support on facebook it sounds like i am one of many who have had terrible attitudes from rspca staff.

nice to see on the tv there nice as anything.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 13th Sep 2011 12:25am
I think you'll find it was Ste who said if I have a problem I can come and get him, which I quoted in my post, he then changed his post so if you read back through the thread and read it properly you will see this. smile I used the " to quote what he said in his original post as I don't know how to use the proper quote on this for sentences sorry. And by the way I didn't find it nice of him.

No this is sent to a company so there emails being shown on a public forum or internet page is very different, it does just show how unprofessional they are after seeing this.
And beleave me the rspca officers and other staff arnt as tuff when seen a public place out of uniform confronted them many of times and they wouldnt say boo to a snail.
withthat
Posted By: davaw1 Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 13th Sep 2011 12:45am
Originally Posted by Tiffany

No this is sent to a company so there emails being shown on a public forum or internet page is very different, it does just show how unprofessional they are after seeing this.
And beleave me the rspca officers and other staff arnt as tuff when seen a public place out of uniform confronted them many of times and they wouldnt say boo to a snail.

I don't really see what the RSPCA have done wrong here? This all started with someone who wanted the RSPCA to pay for their rabbit to be castrated and for their vet bills for their cat to be payed. They had no proof of benefits so how could the RSPCA prove that they weren't working? Then when they were denied payment they started getting ratty so I think the RSPCA had every right to have an attitude, why should they pay for somebodys rabbit to be castrated and pay somebodys pet bills? They also offerd to donate £20 towards vet fee's what more do you want them to do?

calm down dear lol.

have just got a little advise about emails being put on the internet by companies and it sure is not allowed.

a friend of a friend who is a training solicitor has quoted below.

Copyright law always stops other people from using and abusing your original work and this includes email messages. If a company wants to use your email on the internet then they would need to seek permission.
just another reply from the friend of a friend and she has said the email has gone to the company which is the rspca and them only and they should not be using the message outside of work which she has as it was posted well after the rspca centre closes.

also compensation for this can be requested on most cases like this.
I'm perfectly calm smile

Would it be right to request compensation from a charity were the money could be spent on a poor pet that the money is really there to be spent on?
I'm perfectly calm smile

Would it be right to request compensation from a charity were the money could be spent on a poor pet that the money is really there to be spent on?

wasn't telling you to calm down.
well they should stick to there strict data protection that all there staff supposedly are suppose to stand by.

i will not be making any more comment now so i will leave this were it is and it can be looked over tomorrow at the solicitors if i can get an appointment that soon.

once again thank you to everyone for all your kind comments and private messages.
Isn't it funny how you have no money to look after your pets but you have money to fund a solicitor?

[Linked Image]

Nice one Monk so you have a bit of compo coming yourway .... dont be taking any expensive holidays or go buying any big wide screen telly's otherwise you'll have people talking wink
This poor little cat was offered in the free sale section on the 5th sep with no mention of any illness!
Originally Posted by kittykat
This poor little cat was offered in the free sale section on the 5th sep with no mention of any illness!
Thats right ..

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/574980/Black_Cat.html#Post574980

.. and this is coming from The man himself who complained a while ago about other members doing just that!

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...embers_from_giving_anima.html#Post545846
Posted By: Mark Re: cat emergency and vets and rspca not interested - 13th Sep 2011 1:14pm
Adminadmin

Opinionopinion
i see how bad thing are for you so bad you have the internet .
ok let me get this right you have slagged off the rspca centre also said the staff are the worst on the wirral BUT you gave your cat to them because you know she will be well looked after ? really are you drinking man read what you put and get a grip the rspca do the best job they can FACT or why would you hand your cat over to them ?.
Calling the staff xxxxx so I'm assuming u know them a as person then ??? I think it's monk who needs to lose the attitude. I agree with pure class u say how bad this centre and staff are yet you are more than happy to had over ur cat to them which you keep stressing that you love and want the best for. Now I'm all for a good sob story but really you would think you were the only person in the world to ever have financial trouble! I say grow a pair of balls and stop trying to shift the blame on to someone else to disguise the fact that you have done wrong !!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral