Forums
Posted By: carole696 advice please - 25th Jul 2011 11:34am
hi can anyone give me some advice please i have a german shepherd bitch that is in season now iv just arrived home and a horrible little jack russel jumped out of my back garden im fuming because this dog is left to roam the street.Iam wondering is it possible for a jack to mate with a german shepherd ?? iam gutted and can anyone advice me how i would know if she had been caught
Posted By: Silverback Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 11:44am
Originally Posted by lleyton
hi can anyone give me some advice please i have a german shepherd bitch that is in season now iv just arrived home and a horrible little jack russel jumped out of my back garden im fuming because this dog is left to roam the street.Iam wondering is it possible for a jack to mate with a german shepherd ?? iam gutted and can anyone advice me how i would know if she had been caught

Your bitch didn't think he was horrible............

The answer to "I am wondering?".....................

Posted By: MissGuided Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 11:46am
Have you kept her unspayed for a reason? If not, I suggest you get her along to the vets asap. Then it won't matter if the little dog did the deed.

If you are keeping her like this because you are considering breeding her in the future, I would sort your fence out.

PS This isn't local news so I've asked the Mod to move it - in case you see it disappear and reappear elsewhere...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 11:53am
German Shepherd and Jack Russel think

Did the Jack Russel leave any evidence of the act - a step ladder maybe wink
Posted By: bert1 Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 12:03pm
Very unlikely a jack russel could manage such a feat, but if your that worried, just in case he did by any stretch of the imagination take her to the vet for a morning after injection, though i think you would be wasting your money.
Posted By: carole696 Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 12:06pm
i havnt had her spayed because i was going to let her have one litter but not to this little horrible thing lol and know she didnt think he was horrible i carnt even think of wot the pups will look like i will be having nightmares now cheers anyway
Posted By: bert1 Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 12:09pm
Pups will probably wear a flat cap with a swastika on wink
Posted By: saiyan_gmt Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 12:28pm
I would get her to the vet just to be on the safe side. A friend of mine "accidently" ended up with a german shep/staff cross....he was a funny looking little thing, he was the size of a GS but with a brindle coat & staff face and these huge ears lol
Posted By: Snickas Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 4:34pm
don't want to scare you or anything BUT I've known a horse (a cousins) to kneel on the floor so a shetland pony could have his wicked way [Linked Image]

Posted By: Capt_America Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 7:22pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

Your bitch didn't think he was horrible............

The answer to "I am wondering?".....................

That's a weird website!
Posted By: Tilly Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 8:04pm

It's quite possible if your dog was presenting herself to him.how old is she and what day of the season is she on? because it's usually around about the 11th to 15/16th day that she will be extremley fertile and receptive

i havnt had her spayed because i was going to let her have one litter but not to this little horrible thing lol and know she didnt think he was horrible i carnt even think of wot the pups will look like i will be having nightmares now cheers anyway

Why do you want her to have a litter???
Posted By: reddragon Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 8:27pm
pray that your g/s isnt lleyton
Posted By: yewgarth Re: advice please - 25th Jul 2011 10:20pm

a very big jack russel or a very small german shepherd raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral