Forums
Posted By: cazzy08 Dog Minder - 20th Jul 2011 10:13pm
Hi -
Anyone want a part time dog? Eg someone who has lost a dog, and doesn't want to replace them, but wouldn't mind a partial commitment? Minus the food/ vet bills/ problems with arranging kennels etc!!

Circumstances have changed in the last few years, and our dog is getting a worse quality of life than she used to - I am looking for someone just to be a bit of company for her during the day, as she can no longer go onto the building sites with my husband, due to tighter Health and Safety Laws.

She is a lovely 11 yr old crossbred - medium size, great companion, great natured. Good with adults and children alike. Variable with different dogs. Lives with a cat... but that doesn't stop her chasing other cats!

Please let me know if anyone would like to help - I could drop of and collect her daily - mostly she would like someone to care for her/ look after her daily - Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. But any day/ days would be of help!

Thanks (in advance)
Posted By: keving Re: Dog Minder - 21st Jul 2011 12:29am
Get her a pet dog!!

My 6 year old boxer is like a puppy again now he has a friend to torment him (alaskan malamute puppy)

kev
Posted By: Snickas Re: Dog Minder - 21st Jul 2011 7:58am
[Linked Image] what a lovely post!

I'm afraid I can't help but I hope someone volunteers soon.
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Dog Minder - 21st Jul 2011 8:18am
There is a man in Wallasey called Dave that does doggie day care, he charges £10 a day.

Sadly I am not in a position to help as we have 4 dogs ourselves and all work etc.

Good luck, and if you would like Dave's number PM me!
Posted By: cazzy08 Re: Dog Minder - 21st Jul 2011 9:35pm
Thanks a lot for all the replies. I'm not sure if I can afford £10 a day, obviously it doesn't sound too bad until you multiply it up over a month...

I'm sure she would be good company for someone, who can't commit to a full time dog - we shall see!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral