Forums
Posted By: Andysgirl Cat found Princes Boulevard Higher Bebington - 28th May 2011 5:27pm
Hi
I have just been asked to take in a young cat by a couple who called at the house, obviously realising that we have cats. The cat has apparently been hanging around their home for a few days and they are concerned that it is lost. The cat is very destinctive, so if you have lost it, please get in touch so we can get it back to its rightful owners. In the meantime, it is in a safe environment and is being cared for.
Thanks
Claire
Posted By: rocks Re: Cat found Princes Boulevard Higher Bebington - 28th May 2011 5:40pm
someone on here had lost a black and white cat the other day from rockferry
Hello, I lost my cat on 25th May. His name is Charlie and he is black and white. hes got a black spot on his front left paw. Have you got a phone number I can contact you on please. I really hope its Charlie. Thanks smile
Unfortunatley it isnt black and white. Thanks
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...ssing_Lost_25th_May_Tran.html#Post523691
ok thank you.
Posted By: Andysgirl Re: Cat found Princes Boulevard Higher Bebington - 29th May 2011 12:54pm
Well it is a lovely cat. I will take her to the vets to get her checked over and look for a chip, but secretly hoping that noone claims her! My hubby has even been looking up names for oriental cats! lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral