Forums
Posted By: Amanda Missing Cat-Woodchurch (ganneys meadow road) - 5th May 2011 7:24pm
My 2 year old cat Sakura went missing Wednesday 4th May. Escaped whilst I had gardeners round. She is mostly black with a white chest and feet with a little white spot on her forehead. She doesn't normally go out so she has no collar and is not microchipped. Registered at Upton Vets and due to get
Neutered on the 11th. Please call 07845 837714 if you have seen her or taken her in!

Thanks

Amanda Thelwell
I'm sure she'll turn up. I've got two housecats and last year one went for a walkabout for three nights and turned up looking thin, tired and hungry...but she's had an adventure!

Good luck and let us know when she turns up.

Andy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing Cat-Woodchurch (ganneys meadow road) - 6th May 2011 7:08am
am not surprised it went missing, probs knows its going to get Neutered, and ran a mile,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing Cat-Woodchurch (ganneys meadow road) - 6th May 2011 10:23am
Originally Posted by Amanda
My 2 year old cat Sakura went missing Wednesday 4th May. Escaped whilst I had gardeners round. She is mostly black with a white chest and feet with a little white spot on her forehead. She doesn't normally go out so she has no collar and is not microchipped. Registered at Upton Vets and due to get
Neutered on the 11th. Please call 07845 837714 if you have seen her or taken her in!

Thanks

Amanda Thelwell

Hi Amanda,

Hope you find your cat soon! x

Have you got any photos? Try making posters by visiting this website; Missing Pet Poster

Visiting the local RSPCA as well may help!
Posted By: Amanda Re: Missing Cat-Woodchurch (ganneys meadow road) - 9th May 2011 5:48pm
Just to let you know, found out she is at the RSPCA in Wallasey. She went further out than I thought and was hurt so a lady looked after her before she took her down. Thanks for the advice!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Missing Cat-Woodchurch (ganneys meadow road) - 9th May 2011 7:31pm
Awh, glad you've found her! Hope she's okay x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral