Forums
Posted By: monsterz4 german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 8:35am
hello everyone ,i wa wondering does anyone know of where i can buy a german shepherd puppy female please , i have been on the search for a while but any help will be great .thanks sarah

always had they growing up and now am settled with my own family i would love to have the same breed .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 10:43am
There's some bird on here that's always posting these up for adoption, maybe someone can remember her name?
Posted By: carole696 Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 10:55am
hi have you looked on preloved they have them advertised on there also look on gumtree as well hope you find one im goin to buy one after my holiday in may so i will be looking myself soon they are lovely dogs
Posted By: Wench Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 11:18am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
There's some bird on here that's always posting these up for adoption, maybe someone can remember her name?

Tilly.
Posted By: Tilly Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 12:00pm

some bird???? nice smirk

Originally Posted by monsterz4
hello everyone ,i wa wondering does anyone know of where i can buy a german shepherd puppy female please , i have been on the search for a while but any help will be great .thanks sarah

always had they growing up and now am settled with my own family i would love to have the same breed .

Hi we have plenty of GSD's up for rehoming and more on their way in to rescue. some youngsters are available now.
http://www.ukgermanshepherdrescue.co.uk/uk%20german%20shepherd%20rescue_002.htm

A close friend of mine has a litter of long haired GSD's due soon, I could find out more if you want me to pm you some details. My Litter have all gone now, and I'm not breeding anymore.
Karen
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 12:11pm
Sorry Karen, I'll rephrase that too a lady, I couldn't remember your screenname wink
Posted By: Tilly Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 1:37pm
Sorry Karen, I'll rephrase that too a lady, I couldn't remember your screenname wink

I'll let you off smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: german shepherd - 17th Apr 2011 9:48pm
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by monsterz4

German shepard uk i will get a link for you .the dogs are all ages and all sizes and lovely .you would want them all .

I've put the link on already Summer smile
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: german shepherd - 18th Apr 2011 7:05am
i pass a sign on the a51 out near nantwich bypass with GSD pups for sale all the time
Posted By: Tilly Re: german shepherd - 18th Apr 2011 11:50am
Originally Posted by jabber
i pass a sign on the a51 out near nantwich bypass with GSD pups for sale all the time

if pups are for sale all the time at the same place, could be a puppy farmer. find a reputable breeder, do research on health. so many GSD's being bred wrong these days with Hip disorders/epilepsy etc. make sure both parents are health tested, it's the only way to save money on vet bills in the long run.

or get in touch with a rescue centre.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: german shepherd - 18th Apr 2011 7:56pm
its a very professional sign smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral