Forums
Posted By: twish1999 Cat Missing/Lost/stolen - 5th Apr 2011 5:53pm
My Cat is on a special diet because of bladder stones so i keep him indoors, but he escaped on 3rd April 2011 and has not been seen since.
The location is Grosvenor Street/Eaton Street/Belgrave Street/Maldwyn Road in Liscard, wirral.
His description is .... short hair, white, with ginger tail, 2 ginger stripes on his head and a ginger mark on his back. He is 3 years old and is wearing a red collar with name tally and a bell. He is micro-chipped.
PLEASE check your sheds, garages, back yards and let me know if you see a cat similar to his description...he is very timid and will be very scared of people
Posted By: Handbag Re: Cat Missing/Lost/stolen - 7th Apr 2011 10:50am
I'll keep my eyes open I only live a few minutes away from the area. Have you tried ringing round all the local vets?
I also put notices up in the Post offices, vets and newsagents locally.

I do hope that you get him back, I lost one of mine a few years ago for 8 weeks, so I can really sympathise, it's a horrible feeling when one goes missing. Luckily I got my 'Bobs' back thanks to a kind lady who found him in her garage.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Cat Missing/Lost/stolen - 7th Apr 2011 10:56am
Is it this one? I got emailed the details yesterday
http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/view_lost_pet.php?id=30978

[Linked Image]

Hope he comes home soon
Posted By: raffles Re: Cat Missing/Lost/stolen - 17th Apr 2011 9:59pm
hi. if this is your cat on animal search.co.uk it may well be worth getting them out to look for him. I did just that last september when my furry little lad went missing. It wasnt cheap and they didnt find him at the time but he came home a few hours later , a bit worse for wear(he had a fractured pelvis)but it makes people in the the area more aware ,which is what i think happened in my case ,(didnt just think about looking in their garages and sheds , but acually went and looked) and also gives you the piece of mind that you are doing everything possible to find him . plus the the support you get from them is really good. good luck, i hope you are both reunited very soon x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral